FTTF and anytime dining

Kathyds

We will be cruising on the Fascination on June 11th out of San Juan with another couple. Right now we are scheduled for the early dining. We have purchased FTTF so I'm wondering if the smart thing to do is anytime dining. Does having FTTF give us an advantage with anytime seating or would we possibly have a long wait time? Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Look at your port times. Are you in port later in the day or do you leave your ports 5pm, etc? If you're in ports later then I would get YTD. That way you don't have to rush back and get ready to eat when you may not even be hungry from eating at ports. If you leave your ports at 1 or 2pm then your set dining would be fine.

FTTF has nothing to do with Anytime(or Your time) dining wait times.

IF you want YTD you have to see now if you can switch your dining from early to that. You cannot just decide to do it when on board unless you ask and they say there's room for you to switch.

We will be cruising on the Fascination on June 11th out of San Juan with another couple. Right now we are scheduled for the early dining. We have purchased FTTF so I'm wondering if the smart thing to do is anytime dining. Does having FTTF give us an advantage with anytime seating or would we possibly have a long wait time? Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts!

Having FTTF gives no advantage with anytime seating. Going to anytime dining at a later time will have less waiting time, if any.

We did this cruise in January. Staff and service is amazing. No need for FTTF as people stagger to board all day and the ship gets into port early everyday. Never had an issue and we were a group of 12

Why are you wasting you money on FTTF?. Boarding times all day. The only benefit you get is the happiness of giving Carnival more money so you will not wait in line at GS. Doesn't seem like a good deal.

If they see the value in it then it doesn't matter that you don't see the value in it.

We all buy wasteful stuff and enjoy it . If they want FTTF then buy it. On this cruise if they would want to spend it elsewhere it's their choice. They will love this cruise either way. It's port intensive and people are very tired from all the constant action. Live life and learn for yourself!