Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Never seen this type of thing for that.  It's nearly always been a pretty curse to a cancellation, redeployment or charter 

I think she stays in Europe for the summer season! That's why they also put a hold on all spring TA so they can shift people from the Wonder TA to other TA's!🤔

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

New e mail just received promoting Wonder.  It doesn't list the March or April sailings.

WONDER OF THE SEAS

My feeling is, if the ship doesn't sail in the US in March and April, it's because the ship isn't ready to sail and therefore probably would not be ready to sail in Europe either.  Perhaps they would hold their promo events in Europe in April and do the inaugural in early May.

16 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

My feeling is, if the ship doesn't sail in the US in March and April, it's because the ship isn't ready to sail and therefore probably would not be ready to sail in Europe either.  Perhaps they would hold their promo events in Europe in April and do the inaugural in early May.

We have a Next Cruise booked  for Easter Sunday 2023.

5 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Here's another excerpt from that same marketing email:

image.png.58b9114cac48415444002e3ed5b28f2e.png

Does this sound like the schedule has changed or is this what it has always been ?

Or perhaps bookings are slow for Europe right now and they want to nicely bother everyone again with Wonder is Europe is on sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I guess we'll see. Maybe the US sailings are already close to capacity and they're waiting to see how coronavirus is going to open up more availability?

Not a lot of Americans right now going on a trip to Europe for a cruise (I'm one of the exceptions).  They may be trying to drum up more for those European cruises.

• Like 1