Eurodam to Alaska : We came , we saw , we photographed .

The water was wide and calm here

IMG_564420Stitch-001_zpsaqctelwy.jpg

But the boats were going very fast here

IMG_5638_zpsqktyahhj.jpg

IMG_5661_zpsay5deh7e.jpg

which was a shame because they didn't see what we saw in the distance , first downstream from us .

IMG_5621_zpso5bmxy0l.jpg

And then upstream

IMG_5633_zpshtycdprh.jpg

And we don't know if they saw the airplane fly through the sun bow , but we did ! !

IMG_5672_zps4sukpad5.jpg

Great pick up of the Orcas.

Thanks Mic . This was not the area where we were suppose to see them and when I first saw it , I thought that it was a submarine surfacing . Most of this was during the 2nd Gala Dinner , so we're not sure if anybody else saw it .

So you arranged the "Gala Balcony Dinner" through the concierge, right? Hoping we can set this up for the 4 of us too.

We leave tomorrow morning for the flight to Anchorage, very excited and all your pictures have added to it, am sure it will be wonderful!!

So you arranged the "Gala Balcony Dinner" through the concierge, right? Hoping we can set this up for the 4 of us too.

We leave tomorrow morning for the flight to Anchorage, very excited and all your pictures have added to it, am sure it will be wonderful!!

Yes we did and we had the menu in advance daily .

DSC01587-003_zpsgjl9g3js.jpg

We had planned on the Tamarind on that night , but when we saw things that we liked on the menu , we ordered through the concierge and had her change the Tamarind to the following night .

Have a great flight , stay and cruise !! :) :cool: :D

Cruising through the peaceful inside passage video :

Breakfast menu

DSC01637_zpsc21pj5in.jpg

The Daily for Victoria

DSC01657-001_zpspytpawmq.jpg

DSC01655-001_zpsgofzesfw.jpg

We now had a full day in Victoria instead of arriving at 6 pm . Breakfast came early and we were ready for full day of touring with our guide Daniel .

Did I tell you how that we liked him and his car ?

DSC01658_zpsxbrre5yi.jpg

DSC01659_zpsjf2racwz.jpg

IMG_5753_zpsc4yx1kuf.jpg

Oh , but I'm getting ahead of myself , and it's time for dinner here .

Safe travels. Have a ball.

Awesome pictures, Joe, as usual!

Mic, we have already had our once in a lifetime bear encounter. We were hiking in the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia when Mama bear and her 2 cubs crossed the trail we were on about 50 yards ahead of us. We stopped dead in our tracks until they were gone, and spent the rest of our hike hoping we would get back to our car before they came back! I think we would prefer to do any zipline rides way up high over the bears!

Gracie, if you are still reading here, have a wonderful trip! :D

Awesome pictures, Joe, as usual!

Mic, we have already had our once in a lifetime bear encounter. We were hiking in the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia when Mama bear and her 2 cubs crossed the trail we were on about 50 yards ahead of us. We stopped dead in our tracks until they were gone, and spent the rest of our hike hoping we would get back to our car before they came back! I think we would prefer to do any zipline rides way up high over the bears!

Gracie, if you are still reading here, have a wonderful trip! :D

Bears, cougars and wolves and you guys think that Australia is dangerous.

The Daily for Victoria

DSC01657-001_zpspytpawmq.jpg

DSC01655-001_zpsgofzesfw.jpg

We now had a full day in Victoria instead of arriving at 6 pm . Breakfast came early and we were ready for full day of touring with our guide Daniel .

We would love it if we had a full day in Victoria this September - any reason for the change in itinerary?