Does Royal Caribbean sail to Iceland?

Perhaps it's not offered every year but we did a 13 night round trip sailing from Southampton to Iceland and Norway a few years ago when Adventure was based in the U.K. for the summer. It was fabulous. I loved Iceland and am planning on going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually on a Radiance class ship, early fall transatlantic, sometimes 3 ports in Iceland.

We have done it 3 or 4 times and love the ports in Iceland.

Hi Rita...Sorry to hijack here, but wanted you to know that we took your recommendation for Alla Tours for our upcoming Baltic cruise. So far, everything is great. In fact, we booked a tour with them in just about every port including the 2-day Grand Tour in St. Petersburg. The discounted rate they offer for multiple tours is great. Thank you so much for the heads up!!! Hope to see you and Bill on another cruise one day. Laura and Bob :D

Perhaps it's not offered every year but we did a 13 night round trip sailing from Southampton to Iceland and Norway a few years ago when Adventure was based in the U.K. for the summer.

^ has not happened in a while - the norm seems to be Norway fjords instead and not necessarily from UK.

I don't think they have for the last couple of years, but Celebrity do a couple of cruises a year to Iceland and Norway out of Southampton. At least you will get your recipricol status if you join Captains Circle (eg If you are Diamond on RCI you will be Elite on Celeb).

Simon

I don't think they have for the last couple of years, but Celebrity do a couple of cruises a year to Iceland and Norway out of Southampton. At least you will get your recipricol status if you join Captains Circle (eg If you are Diamond on RCI you will be Elite on Celeb).

Simon

There are quite a few cruise lines going to Iceland from Southampton. We did one two years ago with P and O and really enjoyed it.

^ has not happened in a while - the norm seems to be Norway fjords instead and not necessarily from UK.

That's a shame. It really was a fabulous cruise. What was lovely was that a lot of the crew were out on deck when we first reached Akureyri and it was clear that it was the first time some of them had seen snow! They were all taking selfies with the scenery!

I'd noticed that a lot of the Norway cruises seem to start in Amsterdam now which is a shame. I much prefer a Southampton sailing even if it adds an extra few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DW and I are sailing on the Vision T/A this year with stops at Lerwick Shetland Island and 4 days in Iceland with 2 in Akureyri and 2 in Reykjavík.

We are really excited about this itinerary

^ funny, that this year's Serenade sailing still has space, yet next year's one shows sold out.

Next year's Serenade TA has been showing as sold out for over 2 weeks. RCI is saying "inventory maintenance". It's already had 1 itinerary change - changed from Oslo to Bergen, Norway, removed Stavanger, Norway, less time in Reykjavik, removed Isafjordur, Iceland, added Qaqortaq, Greenland and Sydney, Nova Scotia. Curious what's happening now and hope RCI let's us know soon.

We sailed round trip out of Harwich on the Brilliance of the Seas 2 years ago, 3 ports in Norway, the Faroe Islands and and overnight in Reykjavik. It was a spectacular cruise and we would love to go back to any of these places sometime again

Next year's Serenade TA has been showing as sold out for over 2 weeks. RCI is saying "inventory maintenance". It's already had 1 itinerary change - changed from Oslo to Bergen, Norway, removed Stavanger, Norway, less time in Reykjavik, removed Isafjordur, Iceland, added Qaqortaq, Greenland and Sydney, Nova Scotia. Curious what's happening now and hope RCI let's us know soon.

Yes Sue I wish Royal would get their act together.

Looking forward to Greenland.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app