rooms on the Anthem for 5 or 6 people

I have been looking & cant seem to find answer.. does anyone have experience with a room for 5 or 6 people on the Anthem, that is not a full suite.. i.e. Family Junior suite or an Ocean View Connected Staterooms With Balcony. The full suite we were quoted $21,000... way over our budget for August 2018

thanks!

No personal experience however I am pretty sure there are a few family staterooms onboard. Having said that in would suggest looking into 2 cabins, connecting if you all want to be together. Thus also gets you 2 bathrooms which the family rooms do not have.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Many times two cabins are cheaper. Connecting if you can get them. Those are not considered suites at all. Not sure about anthem in particular, but some suites do have a connecting cabin(inside or balcony) as well

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why would you want to be in a cabin with 5 or 6 people?

I would rather stay home than do that........

3 children & 2 adults thats why, i can not put the children in their own room, unless it is connected ( they are toddler, thats why we are looking into 1 room,

And No, we are not going to stay home, thank you for you opinion

We are a family of 6 and we were only able to get 2 per room (ocean view). We got 3 stateroom side by side. I believe it was round 7K April 2016.

thats what we are thinking about, we are even considering the interior virtual balcony rooms, supposedly some are connecting

Afternoon

When we were looking if you look on the layout of anthem there is a set of 3 rooms that all link together nicely

I can remember where one was JS a Single and a Std room we were look at this set up for 4 Adults 2 kids

but was already sole apparently it goes very quickly

so we have got 3 JS with Spa it was cheaper the 3 std JS all next to each other and have requested to open the Balconys

We had a FJS and the two bathrooms were very convenient. I would say 4 adults would be comfortable, 5 people if two are children (who can share the sofabed). It is a nice size room. I think it would work well for 2 adults and 3 children.

We paid around $5200 for 3 people in that room. I just checked- I don't remember it being so $$! Two connecting cabins might be cheaper. It was 5 nights to Bermuda and I got it on guarantee.

We had a FJS and the two bathrooms were very convenient. I would say 4 adults would be comfortable, 5 people if two are children (who can share the sofabed). It is a nice size room. I think it would work well for 2 adults and 3 children.

We paid around $5200 for 3 people in that room. I just checked- I don't remember it being so $$! Two connecting cabins might be cheaper. It was 5 nights to Bermuda and I got it on guarantee.

Thank you!!

Afternoon

When we were looking if you look on the layout of anthem there is a set of 3 rooms that all link together nicely

I can remember where one was JS a Single and a Std room we were look at this set up for 4 Adults 2 kids

but was already sole apparently it goes very quickly

so we have got 3 JS with Spa it was cheaper the 3 std JS all next to each other and have requested to open the Balconys

Thank you, thats a good idea, that may work for us