Final payment

tttt28

June 13 is my final payment day. I have paid in full yesterday to avoid chaos. I used online payment method by logging in my celebrity and click payment.

May I kindly ask what will happen next? Will I receive a receipt from celebrity?

I just received an email stating this:

Thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises for your upcoming cruise vacation. We have received your deposit and it is currently being processed. Here are the details for your reference.

This is not a receipt stating that they got my money. Is something went wrong? Do I need to call them?

Please kindly advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your account does not show a zero balance and there is no pending charge on your credit card then the payment did not go through and you should call Celebrity.

Just happened to me on their new web site. Gave my credit card to the cc rep and payment immediately went onto my card.

Just my opinion but I would never trust their website with final payment. Past history from various posters on CC has shown that what was a 0 balance can turn into something other than 0 for no apparent reason. CC'ers report calling customer service and getting it fixed, but if they weren't watching, I would think it possible their cruise reservation could have been cancelled for lack of final payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Call your credit card company and check. Then call Captains Club and make your payment if it didn't show up. Make sure you document with whom you spoke and the time and date. The new website is such a mess right now I wouldn't trust anything on it!

Get a written guest invoice. You can do this through the automated phone system. Call this number 1-800-647-2251 if in the US and go through the menu. You just enter your reservation number and it will be emailed to you. Check it carefully for balance and any perks. Of course you should be able to call captains club and get them to do this for you as well. We ALWAYS take the guest invoice with us on the ship.

June 13 is my final payment day. I have paid in full yesterday to avoid chaos. I used online payment method by logging in my celebrity and click payment.

May I kindly ask what will happen next? Will I receive a receipt from celebrity?

I just received an email stating this:

Thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises for your upcoming cruise vacation. We have received your deposit and it is currently being processed. Here are the details for your reference.

This is not a receipt stating that they got my money. Is something went wrong? Do I need to call them?

Please kindly advise.

Whenever we make an online payment, the system automatically generates and sends us an updated invoice showing the payment and the updated balance on our reservation.

You should have received a new, updated invoice.

Maybe it went to your spam folder?

But we have not made any payments since they installed their new "improved" computer system.

So that may now be all messed up too.

Do call them if you have not yet received your updated invoice and it is not in your spam folder.

It would also be a good idea to check your reservation in your online account to see if the payment has been applied there.

Good luck!

I booked an excursion this weekend that used OBC and I had a $58 balance left. Paid that online at time of booking excursion. Then went to pay balance of cruise and paid it. That balance was $58 less then what it should of been. So my account showed a zero balance but I knew I still owed $58! Email, phone calls.... no help! On here I was suggested to contact Captains Club. Did that today and he saw the error and said "yes, you owe $58". Gave him card # and he said all is well! Got on my account later and I have a $58 credit! I give up! Thankfully kept records of names, emails and phone #'s!

I made my final payment on Monday 6/5 through the new website. Within an hour or two I had received a new email with a receipt attached showing zero balance due. So if you didn't get that, I'd also recommend calling.

Thx everyone . Checked my credit card company. They did charged me but I still

Didn't get an invoice back. Will wait for a while and call them later. ☹️