Shops on Royal Princess

Canadian1

I don't know if this has been brought up before, so apologies ahead of time if it has. I haven't been on princess in a long time and I'm not sure which shops the new ships have to offer. Any response is greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, so apologies ahead of time if it has. I haven't been on princess in a long time and I'm not sure which shops the new ships have to offer. Any response is greatly appreciated.
We have been on the Regal and no difference in the shops on the new ships with the same Facets(jewelry), Essence (fragrances and cosmetics), Meridian Bay(clothing), and Calypso Cove (sundries, souvenirs, duty free and the sort. The latest ship, the Majestic has high end shops that cater to the Chinese market.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the response! I wasn't sure if they had switched to some designer shops like some other lines. Good to know :)

It's been over 2 years since sailing on the Regal but other Princess ships we've sailed since then (Crown & Star) had an Effy store. Although after reading their catalogue sent to our cabin, the cheapest item was over $400 so never wasted our time going there. ;)

It's been over 2 years since sailing on the Regal but other Princess ships we've sailed since then (Crown & Star) had an Effy store. Although after reading their catalogue sent to our cabin, the cheapest item was over $400 so never wasted our time going there. ;)

Love effy but usually have the same reaction as you lol

We were on the Royal 2 weeks ago and the jewelry store was Effy

Do they have a bug selection?

On Royal Princess out of Port Everglades, April 2017, struggled to find anything to purchase.

Do they still sell the Tortuga rum cakes? That's always worth a purchase [emoji6]

Do they have a bug selection?

Do they still sell the Tortuga rum cakes? That's always worth a purchase [emoji6]

I believe they do, and I buy them too. I did find a wonderful recipe online, really easy to make, that I make at home several times a year. Every bit as good as the ones you can buy onboard.

It's hard to believe they dedicate that much space for something that few people seem to use.

The Vines Shop was an example of underutilized space & despite changing it from wine related items to as I recall is now chocolates it's still like a ghost town. On the Royal-class ships they have Celebrations gift shop which sells candy & flowers but I've rarely seen anyone in there.

Friends are currently sailing on the Majestic & will ask them about the new upscale shopping venues such as Cartier, Bvlgari and Chopard which probably are not where the average Princess passengers shop.

I know... on royal Caribbean they have a cupcake shop that I have yet to see anyone in.

The Vines Shop was an example of underutilized space & despite changing it from wine related items to as I recall is now chocolates it's still like a ghost town. On the Royal-class ships they have Celebrations gift shop which sells candy & flowers but I've rarely seen anyone in there.

Friends are currently sailing on the Majestic & will ask them about the new upscale shopping venues such as Cartier, Bvlgari and Chopard which probably are not where the average Princess passengers shop.

Stick a few slot machines on pedestals & you wouldn't be able to find a seat. ;p

Stick a few slot machines on pedestals & you wouldn't be able to find a seat. ;p

With all of the additional gambling venues replacing entertainment spaces & bars on the Majestic, maybe they'll have to add slot machines to those upscale shops. ;p

Macy's frequently has Effy at 50-60% off. Just checked. Lots of Effy on big sale today, June 13th. Not sure how long but as I said, Effy sales are frequent.

Macy's frequently has Effy at 50-60% off. Just checked. Lots of Effy on big sale today, June 13th. Not sure how long but as I said, Effy sales are frequent.

We have a store up here, The Bay, that has really good deals on effy once and a while. I know they say it's cheaper in port but I have not found that to be the case. Being Canadian I also have to factor in exchange while travelling. .... so usually I don't find good deals when travelling. That being said if I have money left to spend with my obc, that's a different story [emoji12]