Dining Questions

brepri_h

1) How do I link my cabin along with my cousin's so that we can dine together? We both have your time dining. Is there anyway to do it online or do I need to call?

2) How do I make a specialty dining reservation? Again can you do it online or do I need to call? My cruise is not until Sept. 2018 so I may be too early in general.

TY!

With My Time Dining, you can just show-up at the same time and request a table together.

You can make reservations online but since your cruise is more than a year away, that feature may not show My Cruise Manager.

Have fun!

When you log in to manage your cruise you should see several options, one of which will help you reserve spots for specialty dining through email.

To join tables I do believe what was mentioned, show up at the same time since you are in your time. But you can also call carnival I think they can combine the two rooms for dining but may switch you to a specific dining time (early or late) instead of your time.

We did a couples cruise with 2 of my sisters and their husbands. We did not link our bookings and had anytime dining. The first night we went to dinner together, told them we wanted to be seated together, they took our cabin numbers and that was it. Every evening after that when we went to dinner they would ask if we needed table for 6. Some evenings we didn't eat together and it was no problem at all. They actually linked us that first night.

We like to go with the early seating. My mother in law is going with us but was booked separately. We called CCL and spoke with a human to request seating at the same table. You will need everyone's passenger ID# when you do this. We sail in July but made the seating arrangement last month since we had no idea how far in advance they work on this. Hope this is helpful.