Does Norwegian send out a post-cruise survey?

MaNPaM

We have sailed many times with NCL and you do NOT automatically receive a questionnaire. We did for our last trip, but it is written in such a way that proves not effective if you want to communicate an issue or complaint. You are told that a passenger can always write an email to guest relations.

Also, the questionnaire has a deadline. We were in Europe after an NCL cruise and wanted to wait until we returned home two weeks later, but it had expired by then.

We have sailed on NCL twice. Both times my wife and I both received surveys within 2 hours of leaving the ship in NYC. Even received a reminder next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I consistently get the post-cruise e-surveys (check your spam/junk mail filters) ... usually within 24 to 48 hours after disembarkation, sort of welcome home. A few days later, you'll get a reminder email if it hasn't been completed and there's a 2nd. email reminder about a week to 10 days later (happened to us as we're on the road). Not everyone get "selected" randomly by NCL for the surveys.

If there're issues while onboard, best to fill out the form at Guest Services & drop into the suggestion box, ususally go to the HD ... then, write corporate HQ post-cruise for followup and/or further resolution, etc.