Group onboard?

augies

How can I find out if there's a large group booked on our upcoming cruise? We are booked on the Jan. 9, 2018 eastern Carib on the Royal in C626. I'm concerned because the Caribe deck is almost completely booked while other decks have dozens of available cabins in this category. I hope this is not a dumb question. We don't want to be in the middle of a large group.

Thanks.

It may be a group, then again, it may not. Just one deck would be a pretty small group.

Large travel agencies like to buy blocks of cabins at a discount. They then resell them, sometimes at full price, other times at a discount.

How can I find out if there's a large group booked on our upcoming cruise? We are booked on the Jan. 9, 2018 eastern Carib on the Royal in C626. I'm concerned because the Caribe deck is almost completely booked while other decks have dozens of available cabins in this category. I hope this is not a dumb question. We don't want to be in the middle of a large group.

Thanks.

Not sure why Carib would almost be sold out on the Royal as the cabins/balconies are no different than other decks unlike on some of the other ships. When a TA holds a group it usually has cabins in different categories and decks. so my guess is that it isn't a large group.

Thanks.

I know where you're coming from but Princess won't release any information on large groups booking their ships for fear of being discriminatory. There are certain groups we prefer not to sail with so I just check the internet for those types of groups before booking.

Thanks.

Is this voyage also being sold as part of a B2B with one booking? If so, cabins are assigned to each way of booking and may not be sold yet but will indicate not available on the voyage they are not for.

In other words, are you, for example, on a 7-day cruise that is also sold as part of a 14-day cruise?