Marsha Meyer

sitraveler

To all our friends at CC & Oceania

I am sorry to have to tell you that Marsha Meyer passed away suddenly on 6/21.

I am hoping that by November I'll be up to the Riviera crossing.

Louis Meyer, Staten Island NY

Lou, Ted and I are so sorry to hear this. We had the pleasure of travelling with you and Marsha on Insignia, Rome to Rio in 2011. Took a few tours together, one included lunch with Katie Parla in Rome. We so enjoyed touring with both of you. I always remember your joke about how hard it was to raise the cattle for "boneless short ribs".

Treasure all the marvellous memories you and Marsha have made together on Oceania, and everywhere else you experienced.

Marian and Ted.

Edited by tropicalkerry2002

Lou, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. We enjoyed our few cruises with you in the past. Hugs to you ... I can only imagine how hard this is for you.

Mura and Howard

Lou

So sorry to her of Marsha's passing. I can remember two occasions when we cruised with the two of you. The first was early on with Oceania when we went through the Greek Isles and the second was the transatlantic a couple of years ago on Marina. Both times were delightful experiences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim and Carole

Lou— Bob and I are so very sorry to hear about Marsha. We really enjoyed our time with both of you in Lisbon and on the cruise to Rio on the Marina that followed. You are in our thoughts.

Bart

As someone who also very recently lost a spouse (of 55 years), I also offer my sincerest condolences and hope that in your profound grief, you can find some solace in friends and family as I have. Please take care.

Wiks

Dear Lou,

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. We sailed a couple of times with you and Marsha on the Marina and I think the Riviera. I will always remember her for her friendliness and kindness. I am so happy that she had the opportunity to really enjoy life. Our thoughts are with you during this very sad time.

Lou...we are stunned to hear this news! We so enjoyed sailing with you two several times and doing some things on shore as well. I know your Oceania family is here to support you. LuAnn & Kenneth

Lou, both Jerry and I are saddened to hear about Marsha's passing. We sailed on the Marina with you and Marsha in 2014 on a TA from NY to Dover. We so enjoyed the various tours we shared with you both on that cruise. And I enjoyed planning those various tours with Marsha via email before our sailing. We send you our deepest sympathy.........Arlene and Jerry

Lou,

Stu and I have been thinking about you since Marcy called us hysterically crying about Marsha....

We remember our trip and lunch in London like it was yesterday..we are happy to hear you are still thinking about cruising..she would want you to..

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Jan and Stu..

Lou, we are so sorry to read this. I can only imagine it was a difficult post to write and we your appreciate sharing.

We enjoyed our touring together in the Middle East a couple, no a few, oh my goodness it is been five years. I wish we were able to join you two on the Rome to Rio cruise as well.

I am glad that you and Marsha were able to enjoy many travels together and I hope you continue to travel and make that crossing in November.

Take care, Alison and Mark