Bringing drinks

Let me first say that everyone in my cabin has either a non alcoholic package or a alcoholic package but does anyone know if you can still bring a case of water on with you? I understand that It is included but sometimes you need a drink in your cabin or on your balcony and you don't feel like going to get a drink lol. Thanks oh and we are sailing on the Anthem of the seas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by kutty77

This is why no one likes to ask questions because of dumb answers

You might think you will drink water all the time.

But in the end, you won't drink nearly as much as you thought you would.

I would bet money that on the last day you will have more left over than you drank.

And this "dumb" answer is most likely the most accurate.....

Who says it's not a 6pk or a 12 pk. I asked if anyone knows that you can bring the case of water in. Not if anyone thinks that I should. And just so inquiring minds know we go thru at least a case in less then 2 days in my house. Thanks

Who says it's not a 6pk or a 12 pk. I asked if anyone knows that you can bring the case of water in. Not if anyone thinks that I should. And just so inquiring minds know we go thru at least a case in less then 2 days in my house. Thanks

Officially, no. In practice, not usually a problem.

We have deluxe packages and plan to grab a bottle of water several times a day as we pass a bar on our way back to the cabin. Stock up the fridge with water we have already "paid" for.

Who needs a "case" of water?

You do not need to be drinking a beverage 24/7...

I take medication that requires a lot of water to dissolve it to work correctly. It is like a horse pill, 1 gram. Twice a day. If I don't take it isn't like missing my other meds. I am in a major world of hurt. So I drink a lot of water. Like 2 liters a day or more. Often on our last cruise I would have a couple of bottles in the room and even drank water along with my adult beverages at the bar. Sitting here I'm on my 4th 16 ounce glass of water this morning. One per hour. Some of us need it more than others. DH on the other hand can't stand to drink water. He rarely drinks anything all day.

I take medication that requires a lot of water to dissolve it to work correctly. It is like a horse pill, 1 gram. Twice a day. If I don't take it isn't like missing my other meds. I am in a major world of hurt. So I drink a lot of water. Like 2 liters a day or more. Often on our last cruise I would have a couple of bottles in the room and even drank water along with my adult beverages at the bar. Sitting here I'm on my 4th 16 ounce glass of water this morning. One per hour. Some of us need it more than others. DH on the other hand can't stand to drink water. He rarely drinks anything all day.

We go through a case per cruise for two people. It’s good to keep hydrated and good for you and also for those who take medication that requires water it’s good. Pay no attention to the mean spirited people here lol :')

Most of us understand. The few who don't I try to ignore and you may wish to do so too.

I drink quite a bit of water each day to but I am aware after recent research that it is possible to drink to much and end up in hospital. Google this if you doubt me.

We always buy or bring a case of water although this is our first time on RCL so I'm interested in the answer to this question. We love having bottles in our room fridge to grab and put in our bags to take to port. We do not have any beverage packages so that's not an option for us. I bring a refillable water bottle for on the ship but we definitely use the purchased water bottles too.