Guess What?

Himself

I just got off the Nieuw Amsterdam last Saturday, after being on board for three weeks in my usual role. It was a great three weeks. Glacier Bay was awesome all three weeks. Juneau had rain part of all three stops. Stop One it rained all day. Stop two it dried up about three in the afternoon and it got nice. Skagway was nice the first week but windy and cloudy the next two weeks. Week one in Ketchikan it poured rain, week two was sunny--believe it or not--and week three was overcast and did not rain until the ship was ready to sail.. The inside passage was sunny and gorgeous all thee weeks. Vancouver was nice. Canada is celebrating it 150th this year and much was happening around Canada Place. One Saturday I went to that show OVER CANADA and that was interesting.

It was done in Cinerama with the viewed getting a helicopter ride over Canada, People with a bad heart should not see it. This is my brief report. Any Questions?

Himself

Sounds like a great cruise.

Hope you enjoyed yourself in between duties ;)

Yes, most definitely. The Westerdam and the N. A. are giving presentations by America's Test Kitchens and I found the presentations enjoyable and informative.

Welcome back :)

One Saturday I went to that show OVER CANADA and that was interesting.

It was done in Cinerama with the viewed getting a helicopter ride over Canada, People with a bad heart should not see it. This is my brief report. Any Questions?

I think that show is actually called Flyover Canada, from how you describe it -- I've heard it described in similar terms :D