Anthem – which specialty restaurant is worth visiting twice?

Our experience and taste: Chops. Consistently good.

I have friends who make home-made Italian, so Jamie's is of no interest to me.

Haven't tried Izumi to be fair.

Wonderland--a lot of people rave about it but no one I have traveled with wanted to try the menu there!

Edited by mizLORInj

We ate at Chops twice and really enjoyed it. We also ate at Jamie's twice and that was good too. Jamie's is more casual and easy going if you prefer that style of dining. We ate in all the specialty dining places and liked them all but would not do Wonderland twice as it's a truly massive amount of food.

I have eaten in all of them. I don't know your tastes. Where do you go on land for a special treat?

For me, if I had a dining package (I am guessing that this is the reason for your inquiry), I would repeat Jamie's Italian.

My family liked Chops and Izumi. We didn't try Jamie's yet. We didn't care for Wonderland; we let the server choose the items but I think we should have given more input as we didn't like some of his choices. I would do WJ Indian night over Wonderland.

Chops and Jamies. I LOVE steak and I LOVE Italian.

I haven't tried Wonderland yet, but I'm going to on our upcoming cruise. I would be surprise if it would be a favorite because I am a pretty picky eater. I'm braving it for my wife who wants to try it and I'm giving it a go to be a little more adventurous!

Naturally it depends on your own taste - we tried all of them and visited Chops and Izumi twice. Jamie's list wasn't that interesting and wide for us - Wonderland was more an act than actually good food.

I suggest you try all of them and then visit again the one you liked most.

Wonderland is really a one-time experience since the meal (other than entrée will be the same)

We found Jamie's to be wonderful and did that twice.

Our Chops experience was less than stellar.

We enjoyed Izumi and I love sushi, but I can get decent sushi at home, so we opted for another trip to Jamie's.

I'm Italian-American, and there's tons of great Italian food around here, but we found Jamie's to be excellent. I already rebooked for our upcoming cruise. Wonderland was great but I don't think I need to do it again anytime soon. If I were to sail with my daughter I'd go for her. We didn't try Izumi but will on this next cruise. Chops was good but not our favorite. No wow factor.

We did Chops, Jamie's and Izumi twice. Izumi was a standout, even hubby who doesn't really love Japanese was raving about it afterwards.

We went to Wonderland and will never go again but that is because we had a very sarcastic waiter who put us off. So much so that we left halfway through our meal and complained loudly to RCL. I wonder if he is still working there.....