Royal Family Suite--Room Service

Looking at the new room service menu I see there is a 7.95 service charge with an exception to Grand Suite and above. Would a Royal Family Suite be considered above or below a Grand Suite? Also, does anyone know if the eggs at breakfast are real eggs (scrambled)?

• 5 months later...
Does anyone happen to know in this suite, do we get comp. bottled water? We had the Grand Suite last April and I know that we got some on embarkation, but I can't remember if they restocked them once they were gone.

You might get a few bottles initially, but they typically don't restock them.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this question and information. We are in our first Royal Family Suite next month on the Anthem of the Seas. We are so excited! We also get free WiFi which is pretty nice. I assume it doesn't matter how many devices that covers as long as it is for each person in the cabin correct? We are already D+ and get many perks. Any other perks that I'm missing?

For the breakfast you can order off the MDR menu as well. You just have to tell them you are in a suite.

My trick for dinner is to order around 5pm and have them deliver it at a set time and for breakfast the night before. If you call sometimes it takes up to an 45 min -1 1/2 hours

I assume it doesn't matter how many devices that covers as long as it is for each person in the cabin correct?

Any number of devices can share the VOOM package up to the package limit - which is the number of people on the cabin.

For the breakfast you can order off the MDR menu as well. You just have to tell them you are in a suite.

My trick for dinner is to order around 5pm and have them deliver it at a set time and for breakfast the night before. If you call sometimes it takes up to an 45 min -1 1/2 hours

So cool I didn't realize we could have dinner in our cabin too! It's my DD and I in the cabin (a treat). We have a couple friends that are also cruising with us but not in our cabin. Could we order dinner one night for the four of us?

Any number of devices can share the VOOM package up to the package limit - which is the number of people on the cabin.
That's what I thought too. Thanks so much!

So cool I didn't realize we could have dinner in our cabin too! It's my DD and I in the cabin (a treat). We have a couple friends that are also cruising with us but not in our cabin. Could we order dinner one night for the four of us?

That's what I thought too. Thanks so much!

Yes.

Great I think I’ll surprise my friends one night with dinner in our cabin. Thanks all for your posts. They were very helpful. I promise to come back and post photos of the cabin in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums