Celebrity Cruises Account Locked pop up

duegwb

Can you please clarify? When did Celebrity hire internet Mavens? The new site functions worse than the old site. I gave up on searches for a January cruise. Too many cruises popped up that weren't in the region I selected or the date range for that matter.

I think the problem for you is that after you click the month or region you have to click the "apply" box before going to another question.

I think the problem for you is that after you click the month or region you have to click the "apply" box before going to another question.

Yes, I ran into this as well. I didn't notice the "apply" button the first few times.

They can't fix it now Don, it's the weekend, & all their internet mavens are off.

Hi Rich:

Just an FYI, I was able to get on today without any problems. By the way I think all the mavens are moonlighting on my time share web site, its new and terrible also. Either that or Verizon or Direct TV.

Hi Rich:

Just an FYI, I was able to get on today without any problems. By the way I think all the mavens are moonlighting on my time share web site, its new and terrible also. Either that or Verizon or Direct TV.

Good to hear it's working for you Don. Still the same garbage for me. Maybe they're fixing it one guest at a time.

The Celebrity web site is NOT working for me. It is a total exercise in frustration!!! I will call in the morning as I expect that all the IT folks are off for the weekend. Hopefully they can find a fix.

In the addons if I try to add my weeding anniversary the save button does not works,

also the cruise planner and the history of my purchases (shore excursions, internet, etc) are empty, I need to login in the old web site to view my cruise planner

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that our team has resolved this technical issue.

Yes, they have! I was able to get into my upcoming registration. Thank you so much for the notification.

Why cany website designers keep their websites simple and easy to use. This supposed upgrade is shocking and confusing with all the pictures in the background. We don't need the website to be fancy just work

My problems are not fixed!

I purchase shore excursions and internet package when the old site was online, now with the new web site my purchase history is empty and my cruise planner only shows the itinerary.

Also in the addons where you can add a special occasions, I want to add my wedding anniversary and when I press the save button the system does nothing.

I think that the data base is not updated because if I login in the old web site

http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

I can see my purchases and the cruise planner shows my shore excursions.

Like Charlie Brown, ever the optimist when Lucy promises "I wont pull the football away this time" i headed to the website on Celebrity's assurance that the problem was fixed.

Like Charlie, im lying flat on the ground.

Fixed? Not for me. I can't check in. It doesnt recognize my Captain's Club nimber.

Arggghhhhh!

Well, I can finally get in to manage my reservation for our 10 nights sailing on Equinox to the Caribbean. Unfortunately, when looking for excursions, they offer 2 from California and 1 from Astoria. Gonna be a hell of of bus/boat ride to get there. What a joke. I guess it would be funny if it weren't so pathetic

Here's my latest error message: does anyone really believe this will be fixed in 24 hours?

Please wait 24 hours before using the number (or) call @ 877-200-2897 (or) clear the field in order to proceed.

It does not say it will be fixed in 24 hours. It says not to bug them about the bugs for 24 hours.

Hi Rich:

You and I must belong to the same time share web site because mine is awful too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been trying to book excursions for 2 upcoming cruises and am unable to do so. This website is not user friendly at all. It is also very frustrating searching for new cruises as it takes so many steps. How can such a large corporation have such an inept IT department?

Have been trying to book excursions for 2 upcoming cruises and am unable to do so. This website is not user friendly at all. It is also very frustrating searching for new cruises as it takes so many steps. How can such a large corporation have such an inept IT department?

After working with a rep on the phone to even locate shore excursions for my cruise (when I clicked on a specific port on the list of ports on my specific cruise, I was taken to a selection of excursions all over the world), I asked "now that I see the excursions, how do I book any?"

Answer was "Call, it probably will not work if you use the web site."

I am getting the same error today, and I got it yesterday.

"To protect your privacy the booking has been locked. Please wait 20 minutes and try again. Additionally, your booking can only be accessed by one device or browser at a time. Make sure you have exited your booking from other devices before attempting to access again."

The website is an unmitigated disaster. I can't accomplish ANYTHING on it. Even logging on is a pain. It takes me about three attempts using the same username and password every time. The 1st couple times I get the "invalid username or password" message. Celebrity should be ashamed and embarrassed. What a mess! Think of the poor guy who is attempting to book and manage their 1st cruise with Celebrity.