Juice, Pop, & Milk prices

calvin31

Canned soda is US$2.00 + 15% gratuity = US$2.30. Not sure of the price of fountain soda. There is an unlimited soda & more package for US$8.05/pp/day, includes gratuity. Here is some information. Although not mentioned it includes milk shakes on ships that serve them.

Unlimited Soda & More Package Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

You do not give the age of your daughter.

If a youngster, juice will be available in the main dining room on the child's menu at all meals. For everyone juice is free at breakfast in the buffet, a dining room and room service.

Regular and skim milk (might be 1% or 2%) have no charge at any venue. In the main dining room, chocolate milk is available on the children's menu at no charge. There is a charge for those who are not children.

If a youngster, juice will be available in the main dining room on the child's menu at all meals. For everyone juice is free at breakfast in the buffet, a dining room and room service.

Regular and skim milk (might be 1% or 2%) have no charge at any venue. In the main dining room, chocolate milk is available on the children's menu at no charge. There is a charge for those who are not children.

Thanks! That's good to know. She's 12 and we are considering the soda & more package but she basically just drinks juice or milk so wanted to know if it's worth our while to buy the package or just go a la carte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They started charging for milk now? I'm used to ordering chocolate milk in the dining room with my dessert.

I hadn't ordered the children's drinks, but I've never had any problem ordering food from the children's menu.

So does anyone actually know what the prices are? Let's say an adult orders orange juice, pop, and milk (regular or chocolate). And when does one become an adult (ie charges apply) in Princess's eyes? My daughter is 12 when we sail.

So does anyone actually know what the prices are? Let's say an adult orders orange juice, pop, and milk (regular or chocolate). And when does one become an adult (ie charges apply) in Princess's eyes? My daughter is 12 when we sail.

Pop is never free. Don't know the price as we don't drink it.

The following is based on my memory from a couple of years ago. You can get milk on the lido, MDR and I believe through room service 24/7. Juice will be available in the morning in MDR and Lido in the morning - til they change over to tea and lemonade at lunch. Don't remember about juice through room service.

We opted for the beverage package for our boys so they could enjoy daiquiris - virgin while we had cocktails and juice or virgin drinks anytime from any of the bars. This is one of the things we prefer about Princess to Carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

12 ounce cans of soda with a glass of ice are $2.30 including the 15% gratuity. I believe regular milk is complementary all of the time and juices are complementary in the DR (7:00 to 9:00 or 7:30 to 9:30) and the buffet (approximately 5:30 to 11:30) at breakfast. Never ordered/paid for chocolate milk or juice (after breakfast).

Sent from my iPad using Forums