WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

We are currently on the Equinox. Chiko, the Activities Manager took over the CD role for the remaining days. He explained yesterday that Sara Romero had to leave for a family urgency.

I was told that she was getting married and would return to a ship with her husband but another source stated she was leaving permanently????

Please keep the updates on Sara coming. She was our favorite on Millenium this year. Hoping for the best for her.

Someone else told me she will eventually be on Reflection but only time will tell.

There was a post on a certain site by a person who has just been promoted to a cruise director, not just a temporary fill in by the activities manager.

Edited by Arno.

Just been on Connie, had a great time. She is in good shape and they are continually working on her. Very happy ship.

Update for those of you interested:

Captain Michael Karatzas he will be on until end of October

Chief Engineer Georgia's Maragkos

Hotel Director Raffael Bernardini

Cruise Director Rich Clesen

Guest Relations Manager Milana Dortangs

Executive Chef Kenny Ramos

Michael's Concierdge Lucy. She has been appointed Suite Manager from end of this month and a new person is taking over as Concierge. Sorry can't remember her name but she is already there with Lucy.

The guest artists on board were really good. Tribute to Lennon and McCartney, Claire Maiden (Songs by Adele, Alicia Keys etc), Andrew Derbyshire, Goronwy Thom very funny, Jane Cho played electric violin, Michael Falzone and Kev Orkian, a very talented comedian. The shows were at 7 and 9. We usually went to the 9pm and they were packed out. If late it was standing room only.

Sue

Just been on Connie, had a great time. She is in good shape and they are continually working on her. Very happy ship.

Update for those of you interested:

Captain Michael Karatzas he will be on until end of October

Chief Engineer Georgia's Maragkos

Hotel Director Raffael Bernardini

Cruise Director Rich Clesen

Guest Relations Manager Milana Dortangs

Executive Chef Kenny Ramos

Michael's Concierdge Lucy. She has been appointed Suite Manager from end of this month and a new person is taking over as Concierge. Sorry can't remember her name but she is already there with Lucy.

The guest artists on board were really good. Tribute to Lennon and McCartney, Claire Maiden (Songs by Adele, Alicia Keys etc), Andrew Derbyshire, Goronwy Thom very funny, Jane Cho played electric violin, Michael Falzone and Kev Orkian, a very talented comedian. The shows were at 7 and 9. We usually went to the 9pm and they were packed out. If late it was standing room only.

Sue

Hi, do you know who the Captains club host is at the moment? We join Connie 18th October for 24nts! Love that wee ship! Dianne

I was told that she was getting married and would return to a ship with her husband but another source stated she was leaving permanently????

Sara Romero was our favorite CD on Celebrity when we had the great pleasure to get to know her on both Infinity and Silhouette. We are currently on Summit and the news from here is the same as Arno states. She left Celebrity to get married. Nobody can confirm if her leaving is a permanent situation or if she will be coming back in the future.

Sara Romero was our favorite CD on Celebrity when we had the great pleasure to get to know her on both Infinity and Silhouette. We are currently on Summit and the news from here is the same as Arno states. She left Celebrity to get married. Nobody can confirm if her leaving is a permanent situation or if she will be coming back in the future.

Sara's plan was to get married and return to the ship (not immediately of course).

Her sudden departure might be because of something else.

(She's also one of my favorite people!!)

Sara's plan was to get married and return to the ship (not immediately of course).

Her sudden departure might be because of something else.

(She's also one of my favorite people!!)

She was our favorite also. Cruising on Reflection in Dec. Hoping she might possibly be on the ship then.

She was our favorite also. Cruising on Reflection in Dec. Hoping she might possibly be on the ship then.

I don't even care about what ship she will be on or when she will be sailing - just hoping and praying that everything is alright.

Here is the latest summary: Updates are always welcome..

We were on the Millennium transpacific ending Sept 24. Richard Rodrigues (Michael's Club concierge) left the ship on arrival in Yokohama, and was replaced by a lady whose name I do not recall...she is Welsh, if that helps anyone who might know her. Richard went to the Infinity for a promotion, according to a conversation I had with him the day before he left. No idea what his new position might be.