Royal Caribbean did it again

Five days ago got home from my 9 night Anthem cruise. Another great cruise. I live around an hour drive from the port. This was my second Anthem cruise and they just seem to get better each time. The selection of food, and the quality up at the windjammer is unreal. IMO Carnival cannot compare. One thing that surprised me was I needed 4 more day to become Platinum on the 9 day cruise and when I boarded my sea pass still said gold. On the Bright side my next cruise will be my Platinum cruise. I only have another 193 days until my next cruise on the Anthem. I also Booked the Harmony of the seas when I was on board. :)

When I read your subject line, I thought this was going to be another account of post-cruise charges for bottled water.

Glad to hear good reports about the food.:)

When I read your subject line, I thought this was going to be another account of post-cruise charges for bottled water.

Glad to hear good reports about the food.:)

LOL, I was thinking the same.

Five days ago got home from my 9 night Anthem cruise. Another great cruise. I live around an hour drive from the port. This was my second Anthem cruise and they just seem to get better each time. The selection of food, and the quality up at the windjammer is unreal. IMO Carnival cannot compare. One thing that surprised me was I needed 4 more day to become Platinum on the 9 day cruise and when I boarded my sea pass still said gold. On the Bright side my next cruise will be my Platinum cruise. I only have another 193 days until my next cruise on the Anthem. I also Booked the Harmony of the seas when I was on board. :)

Glad you had a good time! Sadly, I'm still 15 points away from Platinum. But we do have another 7 day cruise booked for April. Some day....

Guess I am # 8...

I just wanted to add, I was 1 point away from achieving Platinum, then I was 1 point away from Emerald, we are now a few points away from Diamond... Just take 1 cruise at a time, you will get there :)

Guess I am # 8...

I just wanted to add, I was 1 point away from achieving Platinum, then I was 1 point away from Emerald, we are now a few points away from Diamond... Just take 1 cruise at a time, you will get there :)

I am in the same boat (pun intended!). We are booked for a 7 day cruise on the Oasis in September. When I get off that ship, I will just need one darn point to be Diamond! I wish I could buy a point before I book my next cruise.

One thing that surprised me was I needed 4 more day to become Platinum on the 9 day cruise and when I boarded my sea pass still said gold.

Points and any accompanying level change don't happen until after the sailing.

Biker, who is impressed with the post whoring in this thread.