Oh No, An Altercation Among RCCL And Carnival Cruise Ships!!

Today'sactivities include: Ship to Ship combat with Carnival Cruise lines. try yourhand at using a pike, grappling hook or cutlass. See how many Carnival bastardsyou can send to Davy Jones' Locker! Fire a 6 pound cannon directly into thewheel house! And for the kids... hours of fun playing 'powder money'!

Today'sactivities include: Ship to Ship combat with Carnival Cruise lines. try yourhand at using a pike, grappling hook or cutlass. See how many Carnival bastardsyou can send to Davy Jones' Locker! Fire a 6 pound cannon directly into thewheel house! And for the kids... hours of fun playing 'powder money'!

Powder monkey?

I got this from the Carnival boards

Originally posted by chocolate melting cake It is escalating! Carnival has developed a "secret weapon" to prey upon the cruise lines.

28626931331_73e526caa0_z.jpg

Yep, Crystal Blocks would make a huge gash in that........$7.95 a throw!

I'm sorry, but I do not find this funny. The photo of that ship sinking, gives me goosebumps, and will haunt my dreams. Especially since I have an upcoming cruise on Carnival Magic, in Sept.

I know it's a joke, but showing a cruise ship sinking, is just wrong. Even in jest.

Laughing about passengers dying, is even worse. :(

PS I would feel this same way even if the ship sinking was a Royal Caribbean, or any cruise ship.

I'm sorry, but I do not find this funny. The photo of that ship sinking, gives me goosebumps, and will haunt my dreams. Especially since I have an upcoming cruise on Carnival Magic, in Sept.

I know it's a joke, but showing a cruise ship sinking, is just wrong. Even in jest.

PS I would feel this same way even if the ship sinking was a Royal Caribbean, or any cruise ship.

There is medication for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great. Now I have to find an alternative for my October cruise.

Just hoping Carnival doesn't retaliate against the Freedom of the Seas. :mad:

Oh, it's hard to play both cruise lines. Especially when th cruises are less than six months apart.

Except that NONE of it is real. It's satire and no one died and no ship was sunk. It's not reality and the picture isn't a real picture. Your issue isn't this satirical piece, it's something else.

The ocean floor is littered with sunken ships. I suggest you cancel the cruise and stay on land.

Ok, I know that this is not real, that it is satire. I know what satire is as well.

All the further postings, with everyone talking about cannon fire, and who's beating who between the 2 ships. With each poster carrying the story a little further, now that part is funny. I'm laughing here.

It was simply the original photo, even if not real, was realistic looking enough to upset me.

Ok, I know that this is not real, that it is satire. I know what satire is as well.

All the further postings, with everyone talking about cannon fire, and who's beating who between the 2 ships. With each poster carrying the story a little further, now that part is funny. I'm laughing here.

It was simply the original photo, even if not real, was realistic looking enough to upset me.

Wait until you experience the new Pirates Night on your next cruise :cool: Carnival Magic heh?