Diamond lounge over spill

I belive that if you are D+ that you can go to CL on the Harmony( think I read it here ) am I wrong??????????????

george35

There is no CL lounge on Harmony. D+ are welcome in the D lounge unless they are staying in a GS or above in which case they may use the suite lounge as well.

Adventure was definitely my favorite Diamond Club/Lounge so far. On Oasis it was only overcrowded right at 5pm, we ended up waiting till first seating of dinner and it was reasonable. Majesty, otherwise know as "The Diamond Maker" ;) had an open area up in the VCl.

Diamond Maker :confused:

True, wasn't that move to some side room off the MDR? I thought one of the problems with that was some sort of step that precluded scooters and wheelchairs from using it.

When I had a scooter on Serenade, I parked it outside the CL and the MDR.

If you want the DL to yourself go on an Asian or Aussie sailing. Alaska sailings also have low numbers in the D and up category.

On the Ovation in April on the Singapore to Tianjin transition. The DL was the Golden Room for high roller gambling. It was rarely occupied at all. (I think it is full on the pure Chinese cruises). The DL was the upstairs portion of the music hall, and in the evenings at 5PM it was up to half full. There were quite a few Aussie's with Diamond or higher status. There were more Australians followed by people from Singapore then US then NZ then UK.

JC

I would expect Symphony to be designed like Harmony, where they put the DL down in the dungeon. I believe it's down where the comedy venue is on Oasis and Allure. No windows.

Diamond lounge in the Harmoney is on deck 4 they even open the jazz club for diamond yet you need to get there SUPER early to get a sit. They get so over flow. I think that especially cruises that are from Florida will have MANY, MANY diamond members because of the locals that get great deals due to so many ships sailing from the same area. So just get there early and you will be fine

Thanks Ellen - Sailing Majesty B2B in a few weeks. Haven't been on a Sovereign class since the Monarch was in Port Canaveral! We are not fans of the lounges and prefer to use a voucher in a bar (especially the bar in Central Park on Oasis), but we will definably give the D area on Majesty a try.

Marci

It is a roped off area of the VCL. Lots of comfortable seating, very nice happy-tisers (better than most ships) and is shared by the Suites guests, Pinnacles, D+ and D's.

Diamond lounge in the Harmoney is on deck 4 they even open the jazz club for diamond yet you need to get there SUPER early to get a sit. They get so over flow. I think that especially cruises that are from Florida will have MANY, MANY diamond members because of the locals that get great deals due to so many ships sailing from the same area. So just get there early and you will be fine

I don't think it's so much great deals, as it is the lack of travel planning and expensr

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app