Favorite Drinks

SpaceGirl

My boyfriend and I sailed the Crown on New Year's and his favorite martini was "From Russia With Love". We cannot remember what the ingredients in it were. Anybody know? Anybody cruising soon and can find out and let us know? We'd love to recreate one here at home! Thanks all!

My ipad won't let me upload the photo - but bar menu says " Skyy, Stolichnaya and Dry Vermouth". No quantities unfortunately!

My boyfriend and I sailed the Crown on New Year's and his favorite martini was "From Russia With Love". We cannot remember what the ingredients in it were. Anybody know? Anybody cruising soon and can find out and let us know? We'd love to recreate one here at home! Thanks all!
I bought a set of playing cards that have all the recipes served on the ships. I will look for it in the next couple of days and see if it has the recipe.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I bought a set of playing cards that have all the recipes served on the ships. I will look for it in the next couple of days and see if it has the recipe.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I have an unopened deck of those cards. I gave one to each of my sons as well but I don't know what they did with them. Perhaps one day I will open up my deck and work my way through the list. Probably not though as I really don't have the bar to do so. I can't imagine that many people would have all those ingredients on hand. 13 days until I don't have to make my own and can just order from one of the many bars on CB. :hearteyes:

When you buy something on the ship that costs extra (cocktail, dinner at a specialty restaurant, etc.), does it automatically get charged back to the room, or can you pay credit card there?

Everything you buy on the ship is charged to your room

No other option.

Sent from my iPad using Forums