Atton Bricell Miami Hotel ?

Barsnikel

I was able to book this hotel for $103 /night + tax ...

It got 4.8 star on TripAdvisor, 4.5 star ***** Expedia and 4.0 star of Yelp.

Can anyone tell me if there are retail shopping / restaurants within walking distance ? We'd like to buy some wine to take on the cruise.

There is a Publix liquor store as well as a Publix supermarket right across the street... Also a Walgreens right next to that... Also, that part of town has dozens of restaurants of every different type and price point.

Its a pretty good location. Its slightly outside of the center of Brickell. Slightly means a 5 min walk. You will be able to get places easily walking or a very cheap and quick Uber ride.

Great price for a great hotel. You will have lots to do within walking distance. And as someone else said, the back (well actually side) of Publix is literally right across the street. There are plenty of restaurants just a short hop away. It's really only a little over 3 blocks away from the Hampton Inn.

If you plan on taking the metromover, it will be the Brickell stop that is the closest to you.

thanks op - just booked the hotel for our Nov. cruise. Our rate is slightly higher than yours but still a better deal than Hampton Inn Brickell.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was seeing slight price variations, depending upon which site I went to. But they were all within a few dollars of each other. I considered booking directly with the hotel for $118, but I used Hotwire for $103.

Hi, thanks for the idea, op, also looking at booking this one.

Does anyone know how far it is to the port for this hotel? And when we've stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside, we've usually taken the shuttle to the Dolphin Mall - is that available from this hotel?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, thanks for the idea, op, also looking at booking this one.

Does anyone know how far it is to the port for this hotel? And when we've stayed at the Holiday Inn Bayside, we've usually taken the shuttle to the Dolphin Mall - is that available from this hotel?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's about 3-4 miles from the hotel to the port, about a 10 minute drive depending on time of day and traffic.

No idea about the shuttle, maybe call the hotel and ask.

Hi cjskids,

We booked the Conrad on hilton points. What can you tell me about the hotel, location? Is it a better/not better location than Hampton Inn Brickell? Any stores, CVS,etc in walking distance? What is the best way to get to POM from there?

Thanks

Hi cjskids,

We booked the Conrad on hilton points. What can you tell me about the hotel, location? Is it a better/not better location than Hampton Inn Brickell? Any stores, CVS,etc in walking distance? What is the best way to get to POM from there?

Thanks

It's a great location, really the same area just on Brickell Ave rather than a side street off of South Miami. Great hotel! It's a full service hotel with a spa, bar, restaurant etc where the Hampton Inn isn't. Great bar up on the 25th floor.

If you have ever watched Bad Boys 2, they used the building as the Miami police station.

There is a CVS that is open 24 hours (just not the pharmacy part) 1 very short block north. The block is only 1 building so it's very close. You are also walkable to 2 different Publix grocery stores. There is a liquor store right around the corner as well as a 7-11. You can walk to Mary Brickell, restaurants and Brickell Citi Centre.

I use Uber whenever I go to the port and I'm extremely close to the CVS.

It's a great location, really the same area just on Brickell Ave rather than a side street off of South Miami. Great hotel! It's a full service hotel with a spa, bar, restaurant etc where the Hampton Inn isn't. Great bar up on the 25th floor.

If you have ever watched Bad Boys 2, they used the building as the Miami police station.

There is a CVS that is open 24 hours (just not the pharmacy part) 1 very short block north. The block is only 1 building so it's very close. You are also walkable to 2 different Publix grocery stores. There is a liquor store right around the corner as well as a 7-11. You can walk to Mary Brickell, restaurants and Brickell Citi Centre.

I use Uber whenever I go to the port and I'm extremely close to the CVS.

Thanks for answering so promptly. :) Great information! Appreciate it.

Thanks for answering so promptly. :) Great information! Appreciate it.

You are welcome!

FYI, the lobby of the hotel is up on 25. There is a concierge desk down on the main floor. You go up to 25 to then take the hotel elevators back down to your hotel room!