Hangers

Rendog123

There are hangers but we usually bring about 30 hangers to use and leave them on the ship.

In other words you leave more stuff for the steward to throw away. If you don't want to take them home at least put them in the trash.

There are hangers but we usually bring about 30 hangers to use and leave them on the ship.

More bulky non-recyclable junk for your poor cabin steward to have to deal with on a turnaround day.

If you bring your own hangers, have the courtesy of taking your junk with you when you leave the ship.

With all due respect - I really got a chuckle out of this.

That is a lot of stuff to hang up!

It's gotta be their wire hanger mitigation plan. Everybody hates wire hangers, but nobody ever throws them away. Personally, I think its genius.

The hangers are the "goofy" kind that don't have a hook on them, you have to unlatch them from the slide in the closet. I take 2 plastic hangers to use to dry swimsuits in the shower area or if needed to hang a shirt I hand washed.

I sometimes take a few vinyl-coated hangers with me, then bring them home for future trips. Since this next trip is a girl's trip, I'm taking the hangers! :D:p:D

Haven't had any trouble going through security (airport or ship) with them, but probably will this time since I'm writing this :(

I take some little plastic question-mark-looking hangers with a clip at the end (Whitmor brand) to hang damp or wet clothing on so it can dry. It hangs securely on the clothesline in the shower, on the pegs on the wall, or on a towel rack in the bathroom.

I sometimes take a few vinyl-coated hangers with me, then bring them home for future trips. Since this next trip is a girl's trip, I'm taking the hangers! :D:p:D

Haven't had any trouble going through security (airport or ship) with them, but probably will this time since I'm writing this :(

I take some little plastic question-mark-looking hangers with a clip at the end (Whitmor brand) to hang damp or wet clothing on so it can dry. It hangs securely on the clothesline in the shower, on the pegs on the wall, or on a towel rack in the bathroom.

Bringing them is fine, and since you will bring it home after.

Bring your wire hangers. (y) I like to hang up all of our shirts, dresses, pants and shorts. It helps to unwrinkle the clothing after being packed and helps keep the wrinkles out.

As for those worried about the extra work for your cabin steward, the hangers are happily sent to the ship's passenger laundry service area, if they are in good condition. Have you ever noticed all the different hangers your clothes come back on from being laundered.?

I've heard many a horror story of how people leave their cabins on debarkation day from our stewards over many cruises. A few left behind hangers (leave them all together in the closet) will not bother a cabin steward! :D