New year cruise!

passy

So excited! Just booked my dad and I on the 10 day Royal Southern Caribbean cruise on 30 December! We've never cruised on NYE before and can't wait!

Starting in style by flying premium economy on an A380 for our transatlantic flight too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How fun!! We loved our NYE cruise! We even talked the staff into celebrating British New Years in Skywalkers! It was great!! Well, I have a British friend who persuaded them heavily to do it and they did! Had a great turn out! Felt like a Meet and Greet on Cruise Critic! lol

Enjoy your cruise.

So excited! Just booked my dad and I on the 10 day Royal Southern Caribbean cruise on 30 December! We've never cruised on NYE before and can't wait!

Starting in style by flying premium economy on an A380 for our transatlantic flight too!!

If you have not been on the A380 before... the premium economy is a great value... we always do it on Air France.

We did a Christmas and NYE cruise to HI the other year and yes, the crew, even some officers were up in Skywalkers to celebrate the New Year at midnight UK time. They had the TVs on watching the countdown till Big Ben rung out. Of course, we were 11 hours behind the UK, so this all went down at 1PM local time, so we got a very early start on our celebrations. ;)

That is definitely one time where if the new AIB limit of 15 drinks in 24hrs was in effect, it would have been sorely tested! ;)

If you have not been on the A380 before... the premium economy is a great value... we always do it on Air France.

We are flying Air France! Paris to Miami :-) I've flown the a380 once before, in economy with BA.

We did a Christmas and NYE cruise to HI the other year and yes, the crew, even some officers were up in Skywalkers to celebrate the New Year at midnight UK time. They had the TVs on watching the countdown till Big Ben rung out. Of course, we were 11 hours behind the UK, so this all went down at 1PM local time, so we got a very early start on our celebrations. ;)

That is definitely one time where if the new AIB limit of 15 drinks in 24hrs was in effect, it would have been sorely tested! ;)

What AIB limit?!?!

What AIB limit?!?!

There apparently is going to be a limit of 15 alcohol beverages in a 24hr period for passengers who have the all inclusive beverage package. It hasn't been implemented yet, but there are various topics on this board talking about the policy change.