Vibe passes

Threedrones

It makes no difference. Every cruise is completely different. It's based on how many b2b's want one. How many Haven passengers want one. How many Platinum, platinum, platinum plus and Ambassador latitudes members are on the cruise, and how many of those people want one. Then it starts with group 1 and goes until they're gone. I've seen group one not get them. I've read group 13 got them, and there were some remaining. If you want to try, get there early. Take your chances.

Just curious. I see so many posts stating get your pass early because of the limited number available. How late has anyone been able to acquire a pass, especially in the past year or so?

Since NCL changed their boarding order in February, very few general boarding groups will get passes. Recent posts suggest one of the first few boarding groups (meaning you need to be at the port long before the security check point opens.

Since NCL changed their boarding order in February, very few general boarding groups will get passes. Recent posts suggest one of the first few boarding groups (meaning you need to be at the port long before the security check point opens.

Do you have a suggestion what time to get there? I'm thinking of getting there around 8 to try and make sure we get the vibe pass but not sure if that's way to early.

If you get there at 8 you'll have to wait a bit to even get inside the building, but you would likely be the first through security, thus getting a group 1 boarding #... I arrived about 9:20, and there were about 25 people ahead of me, but while everyone else waited in the seating area, I strategically waited right by the area where boarding would begin, thus being among the very first through...

Do you have a suggestion what time to get there? I'm thinking of getting there around 8 to try and make sure we get the vibe pass but not sure if that's way to early.

Am I the only one that doesn't get the hype? I bought a Vibe pass on the Escape last November. I hardly used it. It was ferociously windy, and I wanted to spend time at the pool. I guess if I planned to be in a lounge chair all day it would be worth it, but I've never had an issue finding a chair, even if it's not directly next to the pool. I won't rush to buy passes next time I'm on a ship that offers Vibe (and I'll be platinum). Obviously, others feel differently, but it won't ruin your cruise if you aren't able to get Vibe passes [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that doesn't get the hype? I bought a Vibe pass on the Escape last November. I hardly used it. It was ferociously windy, and I wanted to spend time at the pool. I guess if I planned to be in a lounge chair all day it would be worth it, but I've never had an issue finding a chair, even if it's not directly next to the pool. I won't rush to buy passes next time I'm on a ship that offers Vibe (and I'll be platinum). Obviously, others feel differently, but it won't ruin your cruise if you aren't able to get Vibe passes [emoji4].

For me it's less about the loungers than it is about having the private bar where you get to know the bartenders and the other VIBE passengers. Having said that, if the weather looks iffy, don't waste your money.

We're with you. While we're platinum plus, and surely get on early enough to get vibe passes, we have no desire. DW likes Spice H2O. Never had a hassle there. Neither one of us just wants to sit in lounge chair or hot tub all day anyway.

Wish we could get them and sell them each cruise. There are people that are absolutely crazy about Vibe. I'm sure we could make a tidy profit.

We got ours on breakaway last November at 1pm. But it sounds like we were lucky and that things have changed since then. I do agree that while it was nice to have. It won't be the end of the world if we didn't get them again.

New to Norwegian and am going on a cruise in June on the Escape. Curious.. do they only allow you to get one pass per person, or can you request more than one (If you are lucky enough to get them).

Each person has to be In line to get a pass. 100 of the 4500 passengers get passes. If you are new to NCL, you are at the bottom of the boarding order. Avoid the stress of trying to find your way around a new megaship. Don't bother.

What is this about a change in the boarding order? I haven't been reading as much as I should, obviously!

Not at all. I have no desire to lay out all day. I'm in haven and won't even give vibe passes a thought. I have no interest. This will leave 2 more available for those that want them.

We arrived at the Port of Miami at 7:45a.m. We were first in line outside of the building. We REALLY wanted Vibe passes! Another family of 4 arrived shortly after we did. We became great friends while waiting, and that continued throughout the cruise. We all got passes and it was worth every bit of the rush to get them (it turned out to be fun, actually!) We did not lay out all day. However, we did stop in to the Vibe every single day, and sometimes multiple times per day. The bartenders were a delight and from our first day, always greeted us by name. It was also fun getting to know the small group of people that were there often. We loved it and would try again for passes the next time we cruise.

We arrived at the Port of Miami at 7:45a.m. We were first in line outside of the building. We REALLY wanted Vibe passes! Another family of 4 arrived shortly after we did. We became great friends while waiting, and that continued throughout the cruise. We all got passes and it was worth every bit of the rush to get them (it turned out to be fun, actually!) We did not lay out all day. However, we did stop in to the Vibe every single day, and sometimes multiple times per day. The bartenders were a delight and from our first day, always greeted us by name. It was also fun getting to know the small group of people that were there often. We loved it and would try again for passes the next time we cruise.

If go to the same bar daily, during your cruise, the bartenders will know your name, and you'll know the other people who frequent that bar. May be it will take 2 days, rather than one. But it happens. You don't have to pay to get that kind of recognition. Now that I'm thinking about it, if you hung out at the coffee shop as long as you did at Vibe, the staff there would know your name.

What is this about a change in the boarding order? I haven't been reading as much as I should, obviously!

Starting In February. Handicapped, Haven, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Ambassador latitudes members board before any one else now. So group 1, is after those folks.

Good point, CruisinHarvey! The service at every venue on the Escape is outstanding. We didn't feel like we "had" to pay for the exceptional service that we received. The Vibe simply added to the enjoyment of our cruise and we did not regret paying the additional cost, nor will we hesitate to pay it in the future. If you prefer to cruise differently, certainly your prerogative.

Happy Cruising! :cool: