Self-Serve Ice Cream

OP: I'm a fan of soft serve ice cream, but Anthem's was just eh, as it is indeed the frozen dessert product as the box was lying right there by the machine. And the past 2 times I've been on Anthem, the machine wasn't always working.

There is hard ice cream in the Windjammer at dinnertime and sometimes at lunchtime. We enjoyed making our own sundae.

There were 2 machines open from 11-6 only, like others have said. Long lines snaking around the deck. Only one machine was turned on during opening hours, which is baffling to me. I noticed that all the Royal ships I have been on have the same trend with their ice cream machine and it is really annoying. Why have ONE machine for thousands of people and not make it 24 hours???

You must be thinking of Carnival Cruises

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you want 24 hour, soft serve ice cream, pizza 24 hours a day and trying Guys Hamburgers you need to be on Carnival Cruise lines. Believe me They (Carnival have found their on ways to cut cost.)

If you are booking a cruise for food RCL is not for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There seems to be a lot of interest in this frozen dessert mix recently.

attachment.php?attachmentid=408879&d=1500636307

Ingredients:

Water, Corn syrup, Palms kernel oil, Non fat milk solids, Buttermilk powder, Whey powder, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar gum, Cellulose gum, Polysorbate 80, Carageenan, and Artificial flavor.

Ewww...I'll consume my calories elsewhere.

Who counts calories on a cruise? That's why we work out 4 months up to the cruise.

I will miss 24hr pizza and ice cream though coming from Carnival, should we be able to cruise next Saturday.

I didn't say I counted calories on my cruise. I don't. I just said I would get them some other way. Those ingredients sound awful to me, now that I know what they are. I suppose I shouldn't have asked.

I didn't say I counted calories on my cruise. I don't. I just said I would get them some other way. Those ingredients sound awful to me, now that I know what they are. I suppose I shouldn't have asked.

Who cares?????

It tastes perfectly fine.

Most soft serve "ice cream" is not ice cream.

where is the soft serve station on ALLURE .... a question I have not been able to answer for the Mrs wrt our upcoming cruise ...

AND

is cups and scoops INCLUDED or extra charge????? I've dug thru the web site twice and can't find it mentioned, I know Ben and J's is extra cost on FREEDOM class but this is first time on A' class and they don't brand B&J ......

the CONCLUSION you might reach .... Mrs likes her afternoon frozen treat so long as it costs nothing extra . . .

where is the soft serve station on ALLURE .... a question I have not been able to answer for the Mrs wrt our upcoming cruise ...

AND

is cups and scoops INCLUDED or extra charge????? I've dug thru the web site twice and can't find it mentioned, I know Ben and J's is extra cost on FREEDOM class but this is first time on A' class and they don't brand B&J ......

the CONCLUSION you might reach .... Mrs likes her afternoon frozen treat so long as it costs nothing extra . . .

Cups & Scoops is extra charge.

Soft serve stations are in Wipeout Cafe, and two on the pool deck, on each side between the forward and aft pools.

Ewww...I'll consume my calories elsewhere.

Well, unless you make your meals from scratch with either organic or from your own garden, you would probably be shocked to know what you eat in some canned, processed,or convenience foods.