Divina - Sports Bar

cellfree

Tap beer around the ship is pretty much limited to Heniken and Heniken Light (not always working around the ship). They'd also have Newcastle at some bars as well. Sports Bar had the most on tap (maybe 7-10) from what I recall.

Not a lot of seating there though but we never had a problem finding a seat. The servers are good at getting your full order and getting the food out there.

Pro Tip: On first formal night around 5:15PM at the Eataly Pizza bar they just started handing us martinis and champagne as well as some appetizer food; all free of charge, so know when to be there. ;)

I never been on the ship so the whole eatliy and pizza thing is confusing. When you say eatliy pizza bar do you mean the specialty restaurant, the bar in the buffet area of is there yet an actual bar? Sorry I am just confused and I really wanna check out these free drinks.

I never been on the ship so the whole eatliy and pizza thing is confusing. When you say eatliy pizza bar do you mean the specialty restaurant, the bar in the buffet area of is there yet an actual bar? Sorry I am just confused and I really wanna check out these free drinks.

The free drinks are available in the main bars around the ship on the captain's Gala night - pre-dinner times.

Free pizza is available in the buffet (deck 14) and is not the same as what's offered in La Cantina di Bacco (wine bar) on deck 7 where the Eataly pizzeria is located and pizza is served for a charge.

The free drinks are available in the main bars around the ship on the captain's Gala night - pre-dinner times.

Free pizza is available in the buffet (deck 14) and is not the same as what's offered in La Cantina di Bacco (wine bar) on deck 7 where the Eataly pizzeria is located and pizza is served for a charge.

Well cool, I just keep learning new things about our cruise everyday. There is so much to that ship. Usually I can do enough research to know a ship before I go but this one I think I know enough then keep learning more. I JUST CANNOT WAIT. My wife has no idea she is even going on a cruise and wont until we pull up to the ship :) this is her surprise trip.

Here are the deck plans

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=MSC-Divina&zoom=1

On Deck 7 is Cantina Di Baccio. This is where the paddle of beer is. They also sell custom order pizzas here. It is where wine making / tasting classes are held. This is where they handed out free drinks the first formal night.

On Deck 14 in the buffet they have real deal pizza ovens and they make multiple varieties of pizza all day and night. The pizza in the buffet, IMO, is excellent and I never saw the need to go to Cantina di Baccio and pay for a pizza.

Hope that clears it up, ask away; if I know I'll reply.

Here are the deck plans

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=MSC-Divina&zoom=1

On Deck 7 is Cantina Di Baccio. This is where the paddle of beer is. They also sell custom order pizzas here. It is where wine making / tasting classes are held. This is where they handed out free drinks the first formal night.

On Deck 14 in the buffet they have real deal pizza ovens and they make multiple varieties of pizza all day and night. The pizza in the buffet, IMO, is excellent and I never saw the need to go to Cantina di Baccio and pay for a pizza.

Hope that clears it up, ask away; if I know I'll reply.

GOODNESS you are the most helpful person on all of cruise critic THANK YOU for this checking it out now! :)

We went to the Sports Bar once on our April cruise. Only a few table were occupied and no one was being served - drinks or otherwise. Waitress seemed put off by everything. We left after 20 minutes. I'm glad to see from subsequent posts that this was the exception, and not the norm.

Most of the servers was nice but we did run into one woman who did act like she was being put out....whatever. We spent some time there watching football and the food is typical sports bar food, wings, fries, etc. There were lots of friendly and fun people there and lots of football rivalries...nice! We went there several times. Oh yeah...free!!

We enjoyed the food in the Sports Bar. Someone was asking about the fish and chips - my husband had that and said it was very good though the fish looked small, more like fish fingers.

I had the burger and loved it. Comes with fries. The spinach appetizer was good but the tortilla chips accompanying the dip seemed stale.

The 10-glass beer flight costs $21 + 15 percent gratuity.

The meter-long pizza was only $15. On the television, they kept advertising it at $22.

And the wings were amazing, probably my favorite on the menu. Also the burgers here are cooked to order so even though its the same burger patty that is served on the buffet, these are fresh and juicy. We did lunch here on port days after returning from shopping.