Specialty Restaurants on Emerald

MixerDave

Trying to figure out which specialty restaurants are on Emerald, and will they change before Dec 2018.

Except for looking at the deck plans, hoping to see them, where can I go to check them out?

I have not heard of any proposed changes.

This link may help you

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/ep-emerald-princess/

Trying to figure out which specialty restaurants are on Emerald, and will they change before Dec 2018.

Except for looking at the deck plans, hoping to see them, where can I go to check them out?

The Emerald has:

Crown Grill @ $29/pp

SHARE @ $39/pp

The Salty Dog Gastropub @ The Wheelhouse Bar, I think it is $12/pp

No one knows if there will be any changes Dec 2018 is too far off. My feeling is that if any changes are made it will be during a dry dock and none is scheduled for 2018.

You can search reviews here on Cruise Critic.

The Emerald has:

Crown Grill @ $29/pp

SHARE @ $39/pp

The Salty Dog Gastropub @ The Wheelhouse Bar, I think it is $12/pp

No one knows if there will be any changes Dec 2018 is too far off. My feeling is that if any changes are made it will be during a dry dock and none is scheduled for 2018.

You can search reviews here on Cruise Critic.

While not a dining venue there is also the Whiskey Bar at the Salty Dog Gastropub. Lots of different whiskies that aren't on other Princess ships. Please note that much of the whiskey that is available there and not on other Princess ships is also not available with the AIBP as it's priced higher than the $10 limit. (Sigh...) You can find the whiskey menu if you Google for it.

My husband did a 1 day repo on the Emerald because it was convenient to his travel plans and he loved it.

He did SHARE to start with at 5 and then around 9:30 did a light Salty Dog in the Wheelhouse bar. All on the same night! [emoji23]

He really likes SHARE. I've been to Salty dog and found it to be just okay however it's cheaper now then when I went.

If I could only do 1 restaurant I'd pick in this order:

SHARE, Crown Grill, Crab Shack (if the do it), and lastly Salty Dog.

In fact we loved SHARE so much we booked another cruise on the Ruby just to try it again!

We usually do specialty dining a few times per cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No changes. Installation of Medallion eventually

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/ep-emerald-princess/