Just a quick FYI about Beverage Pkg. not on Cruise Planner

mafig

My beverage package was not listed on Cruise Planner.

I called last week and they said they have a record of it, but it was not on the Order History.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought if they can see it, I want to also.

So this time I called the Captain's Club.

After a little research Letitia said it was because I was booked in a group. She checked and none of the group's bev. pkg. had transferred to the Cruise Planner.

So maybe if it isn't showing for you and you are booked with a TA you may be in a group (we didn't know we were).

I can see it now. Thanks, Letitia:D

My beverage package was not listed on Cruise Planner.

I called last week and they said they have a record of it, but it was not on the Order History.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought if they can see it, I want to also.

So this time I called the Captain's Club.

After a little research Letitia said it was because I was booked in a group. She checked and none of the group's bev. pkg. had transferred to the Cruise Planner.

So maybe if it isn't showing for you and you are booked with a TA you may be in a group (we didn't know we were).

I can see it now. Thanks, Letitia:D

Hmmm.. I'm in a group. Must be why I don't have the option to upgrade the package on line. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beverage package, internet & a purchased shore excursion showed under order History on our 2/2018 cruise until the new website & they have all disappeared. Called the Caotain Club and they said they would contact IT & get it resolved-been 2 weeks and only our $300 OBC shows. That cruise is a group rate with a TA, but the perks showed up for months so I don't believe the disappearance has anything to do with a group rate.

2 other cruises booked with a different TA & not a group rate have had the perks disappear also. Guess it's time to call the Captains Club again:(

Beverage package, internet & a purchased shore excursion showed under order History on our 2/2018 cruise until the new website & they have all disappeared. Called the Caotain Club and they said they would contact IT & get it resolved-been 2 weeks and only our $300 OBC shows. That cruise is a group rate with a TA, but the perks showed up for months so I don't believe the disappearance has anything to do with a group rate.

2 other cruises booked with a different TA & not a group rate have had the perks disappear also. Guess it's time to call the Captains Club again:(

Is that $300 obc from the TA? I thought that didn't show, just X OBC.:confused:

We have two cruises on Celebrity booked with a TA, both of which have a beverage package included. Both cruises were booked prior to the launch of the new website. Both cruises showed the beverage packages in the order history on the old website. When the new site launched one cruise showed the beverage package and one did not. I had to call Captains Club and they said they could see it, but put it back in so that I could see it also. No rhyme or reason since both cruises were booked with the same large online TA we always use, and both showed before the new site launch, but only one showed after. I think it has nothing to do with booking through a TA and everything to do with basic IT issues.