re meat pies

Hey Mick,guess who's playing each other 1st this Sunday.That stale virtual Greggs pie is beckoning.I reckon we've put together a dream team this season and spent a fortune.Cheers,Brian.

Every Greggs store I saw in the UK recently, pre/post cruises had a line up out in the street. On the A1 up near Huntington in Cambridgeshire, they had even occupied a disused servo as a Greggs outlet, that was packed with trucks and cars, buying the pastry delights.:(

Hey Mick,guess who's playing each other 1st this Sunday.That stale virtual Greggs pie is beckoning.I reckon we've put together a dream team this season and spent a fortune.Cheers,Brian.

LOL, I cannot even remember what happened last time but I am sure we must have won (was it 4-1in both games) .

Have you guys spent up big this year because I think Liverpool has finally splashed some cash around as well.:D

Every Greggs store I saw in the UK recently, pre/post cruises had a line up out in the street. On the A1 up near Huntington in Cambridgeshire, they had even occupied a disused servo as a Greggs outlet, that was packed with trucks and cars, buying the pastry delights.:(

Very popular with the non-coeliac consumers..

LOL, I cannot even remember what happened last time but I am sure we must have won (was it 4-1in both games) .

Have you guys spent up big this year because I think Liverpool has finally splashed some cash around as well.:D

OK, don't rub it in,lol.Nearly £40 mil on 1 bloke,Felipe Anderson among others.That's a fortune for us.Cheers,Brian.

They must be hoarding them for Brexit,when the UK will be starving,according to fake news,lol.

What’s the nearest here to Greggs?

What’s the nearest here to Greggs?

Nobody near it really Gut, just about every town in England, well across UK has one. They have one in Glasgow at the big square. Seething with people. They sold something called a Scottish pie as well as the usual Greggs menu.:hearteyes:

Very popular with the non-coeliac consumers..

Spot on, zilch for me.:evilsmile::( Oh yes, a can of Coke.:o:( My wife had a Greggs sausage roll and apple pie and left me starving and cranky in Glasgow.:evilsmile: I sussed out a Maccas and had a bag of fries.:loudcry:

Spot on, zilch for me.:evilsmile::( Oh yes, a can of Coke.:o:( My wife had a Greggs sausage roll and apple pie and left me starving and cranky in Glasgow.:evilsmile: I sussed out a Maccas and had a bag of fries.:loudcry:

You are probably better off with the chips anyway.

Nobody near it really Gut, just about every town in England, well across UK has one. They have one in Glasgow at the big square. Seething with people. They sold something called a Scottish pie as well as the usual Greggs menu.:hearteyes:

Scottish pie sounds interesting. Deep fried was it?;p

Scottish pie sounds interesting. Deep fried was it?;p

No, not deep fried like the Scottish Mars Bars:'). The Scottish pie looked like a small pork pie. I saw someone eating one, looked liked minced beef inside, no gravy squirting out though, so probably a bit dry. No evidence of sauce at Greggs. I don't think tomato sauce etc is popular on the Brit pies, maybe a dollop of HP sauce or Worcestershire sauce.:o:cool:

I doubt that, it just wouldn't sell.

The Jocks love 'em. Och Aye The Noo. :cool:

Correct name is 'Scotch Pie - beef and mutton. Click on link, OR check the Avatar....that is a Greggs Scotch Pie.

1399038756_th(1)pie.jpg.d5df6b4652eba65e8c2fc977c72b02aa.jpg

Edited by NSWP

Back to the topic...brian1, have you sampled Greggs Scotch Pie? Is the little hole in the top to enable a wee dram of JW to enter? :'):hearteyes:
Hi,never seen them down South.Good idea for the scotch though,lol.