finding a specific cabin on a cruise

I'm sorry if this has been asked recently, I did a search and could not find anything.

Say you want to book a specific aft balcony cabin, or the ben n' jerry suite, or a hump cabin on a specific ship.

Is there a way to see what cruises that specific cabin is available on. Right now, I open each specific cruise and look for the cabin. It seems like there should be a faster way. Thanks for your help!

I'm sorry if this has been asked recently, I did a search and could not find anything.

Say you want to book a specific aft balcony cabin, or the ben n' jerry suite, or a hump cabin on a specific ship.

Is there a way to see what cruises that specific cabin is available on. Right now, I open each specific cruise and look for the cabin. It seems like there should be a faster way. Thanks for your help!

Try RCI Freedom class ships they have a ben and Jerry's on the Royal promenade and several decks where you can get a hump balcony cabin.

Find a cruise you like pick balcony cabin and you will get a list of every available cabin and a deck plan so you can choose the cabin you want.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Not with the Royal Caribbean website. Possibly some travel agent site. You can probably call Royal and get that info.

Try RCI Freedom class ships they have a ben and Jerry's on the Royal promenade and several decks where you can get a hump balcony cabin.

Find a cruise you like pick balcony cabin and you will get a list of every available cabin and a deck plan so you can choose the cabin you want.

What cabin number is the Ben & Jerrys cabin?

I called RCL (but it was a couple of years ago) and asked them if they could search by cabin number and what dates it would be available and at that time I was told they could not search that way.

Maybe things have changed since then. Let us know what you find out

I called RCL (but it was a couple of years ago) and asked them if they could search by cabin number and what dates it would be available and at that time I was told they could not search that way.

Maybe things have changed since then. Let us know what you find out

I always go onto my crown and anchor site and choose the ship and destination then when i get options that i want.

I then pick the cruise i want,click on balcony cabin and enter my D+ C&A number to get the balcony discount.

The site takes me to the balcony grades and their prices.

I click on a balcony grade and it gives a large list of available cabins and i click on a cabin and it shows the deck plan and where the cabin is.

I could book then but usually i pick a few options and go down to my local TA where they do me a better deal and i book with them.

Simple.

I always go onto my crown and anchor site and choose the ship and destination then when i get options that i want.

I then pick the cruise i want,click on balcony cabin and enter my D+ C&A number to get the balcony discount.

The site takes me to the balcony grades and their prices.

I click on a balcony grade and it gives a large list of available cabins and i click on a cabin and it shows the deck plan and where the cabin is.

I could book then but usually i pick a few options and go down to my local TA where they do me a better deal and i book with them.

Simple.

Yes, but the OP is searching for a specific cabin number and does not want to have to possibly search hundreds of different cruises to find one that has that specific cabin number available. They care more about the cabin number than the date of the cruise but unfortunately you cannot (nor can Royal) search this way.

Yes, but the OP is searching for a specific cabin number and does not want to have to possibly search hundreds of different cruises to find one that has that specific cabin number available. They care more about the cabin number than the date of the cruise but unfortunately you cannot (nor can Royal) search this way.

Thank you Ken

They said they wanted a specific cabin on a specific ship to book, surely a fairly simple thing to do for a hump balcony.

Bob has given the cabin number for the ben and Jerry cabin which as 1 cabin only might be harder to find an available 1 to book so if the op is seriously wanting to book a specific cabin on a specific ship they can easily check an itinerary that suits their specific requirements.

They said they wanted a specific cabin on a specific ship to book, surely a fairly simple thing to do for a hump balcony.

Bob has given the cabin number for the ben and Jerry cabin which as 1 cabin only might be harder to find an available 1 to book so if the op is seriously wanting to book a specific cabin on a specific ship they can easily check an itinerary that suits their specific requirements.

See OP's original post.

I now what you mean you can't just pick a cabin by number or pointing frustrating when you know the number you want

Exactly- You can't say to RCL for example that you would like to sail on the Brilliance in cabin 9256- Can you tell me what dates that cabin is available so I can pick a date. Their system can not do it that way. They have to search by every single sail date

Exactly- You can't say to RCL for example that you would like to sail on the Brilliance in cabin 9256- Can you tell me what dates that cabin is available so I can pick a date. Their system can not do it that way. They have to search by every single sail date

That's interesting, because they do have the ability to look for available staterooms on consecutive cruises. They have showed me that screen before.

And once you've sailed in that cabin, you understand why people want to do it again. Corner aft. Our favorite location.

That's interesting, because they do have the ability to look for available staterooms on consecutive cruises. They have showed me that screen before.

Thank you Bob i think in most cases they probably can't be bothered to check unless there was a definite booking at stake.

There isn't a great way to do this. The best way is to use the UK site - you CAN search by specific cabin there, but first you have to select the sailing. It's a bit of a pain, but probably the only option, so just search sailings/ships until you find the cabin you really want is available. Once you know the sailing you want where the cabin is available, call a Travel Agent or Royal Caribbean to book that specific cabin.

There isn't a great way to do this. The best way is to use the UK site - you CAN search by specific cabin there, but first you have to select the sailing. It's a bit of a pain, but probably the only option, so just search sailings/ships until you find the cabin you really want is available. Once you know the sailing you want where the cabin is available, call a Travel Agent or Royal Caribbean to book that specific cabin.

I agree. The UK site is the best way to do it.

I agree. The UK site is the best way to do it.

My post #5 was based on the UK site.

It is very easy to find a cabin that i want for the ship and date i want.

After 45 cruises i have never felt the need to let a particular cabin number dictate what ship, itinerary or date i will cruise on so although i find the ops need a little strange i hope they eventually succeed.

But that´s a different search than the one the OP is looking for. In your example you would know the cruise dates and look for available cabins on those dates or more specifically for available cabins on both cruises.

The OP wants something different. OP wants a specific cabin number and get all / a selection of cruise dates listed this cabin is available on.