Miami hotel with parking and shuttle to port

stacyluh

I am looking for a hotel in Miami that I can stay at the night before my cruise and leave my car parked there that also includes a shuttle to and from the cruise port. Any suggestions would be helpful��

Looking for the same!!:)

The area where you will find what you are looking for is out by MIA. There is not much to do and it is not the safest place to leave your car or walk around. The Blue Lagoon section is the nicest. I think I saw one hotel in the Mary Brickell area, a mile south of downtown that has what you are looking for. As for the shuttle, there are none that provide shuttle service both ways and some have a fee to the port. A cab back to the hotel would be about $30.00. Parking in the Miami area can be hazardous to your cars health, we always park at the port, much safer.

I really would not limit yourself with this.

There are lots of hotels in downtown Miami at different price points. I would look at one of those and drive to the port and leave your car there. I don't think in the end the price will be that much different and you will have your car in a very safe area to park.

Keith

I am looking for a hotel in Miami that I can stay at the night before my cruise and leave my car parked there that also includes a shuttle to and from the cruise port. Any suggestions would be helpful��

I just

reserved the" park and cruise package" with secured parking and a shuttle to the port with Hampton Inn/ Coconut Grove which is just south of downtown Miami.

No - but there's no need -- lot of covered, convenient and secure parking at POM.

Thank you. I think we will get a hotel in Miami and drive to the port to park. I would feel safer leaving my car there. How do I find the address to the port parking? I googled but want to make sure we go to the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I think we will get a hotel in Miami and drive to the port to park. I would feel safer leaving my car there. How do I find the address to the port parking? I googled but want to make sure we go to the right place.

Did you check the official Port of Miami website (http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/)? It includes a Cruise Guide (http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/2017-cruise-guide.pdf) with a Directions and Transportation section that should answer your questions.

Did you check the official Port of Miami website (http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/)? It includes a Cruise Guide (http://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/2017-cruise-guide.pdf) with a Directions and Transportation section that should answer your questions.

Thank you, I will check it out

Many hotels in Miami offer a package of stay and park. We have used a Holiday Inn , leave our car and take the shuttle to the port...very convenient.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would like my car to be parked in parking garage if possible. I bought a brand new car after I made this post. I want to make sure I don't leave it in a sketchy area

I have used both the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami airport/Blue Lagoon as well as the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove/Coral Gables- both offer a park & cruise rate which includes 7 days parking, shuttle to the port for 2 and a free, hot breakfast. Both times my room rate was under $200/night. When you consider parking at the port is $140 for 7 days, it's like getting a hotel room for $60 :D

I would like my car to be parked in parking garage if possible. I bought a brand new car after I made this post. I want to make sure I don't leave it in a sketchy area

Where in FLA are you coming from? You can leave your car in your garage at home and use two one-way car rentals to get to/from Miami. National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttles between their MIA airport location and POM (show the driver your paperwork).

Where in FLA are you coming from? You can leave your car in your garage at home and use two one-way car rentals to get to/from Miami. National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttles between their MIA airport location and POM (show the driver your paperwork).

I am coming from the villages. A car rental is a good idea. Thank you

• 6 months later...
I just

reserved the" park and cruise package" with secured parking and a shuttle to the port with Hampton Inn/ Coconut Grove which is just south of downtown Miami.

Have you already stayed here? If so how was it ... how was parking shuttle ect ?Thanks

• 4 months later...
La Quinta airport EAST offers shuttle to/from airport, free parking for 7 days & one way shuttle to POM at 10 & 11am, fair prices & including breakfast

Many thanks for this tip. I did a lot of research and this is by far the best deal available. I called the hotel to confirm that everything mentioned above is still in place. Free parking for seven nights, free shuttle to POM one way. I was told that we can book a return shuttle with the driver for $10pp. In addition to a good rate, I got 10% discount for AARP.

Very happy cruiser!