Culinary Arts Kitchen

beaujolais

I just checked and the culinary classes are now available for the Nov. TA on the Explorer. One difference I noticed is that they are offering one class twice on each sea day instead of two different classes per sea day.

The culinary classes appear to be bookable from all countries but the website only seems to work properly from the US site. I didn't try the GB site.

I just checked and the culinary classes are now available for the Nov. TA on the Explorer. One difference I noticed is that they are offering one class twice on each sea day instead of two different classes per sea day.

The culinary classes appear to be bookable from all countries but the website only seems to work properly from the US site. I didn't try the GB site.

Your right and thanks, I send of an e-mail to Regent Sunday to 2 of Regents (higher ups) and just got a phone call letting me know it is no up and bookable. Regent was very good and sorry about the way this happened. However after getting to the right person all is done in a good way. Also all agents on the phone have the information. Rick

I like that they offer both techniques and cuisine classes.

It would be nice if the booked classes could show up on the calendar view of the itinerary, the way that shore excursions and dinner reservations do. That calendar is a great feature. I expect that the classes will be added as they roll out more adjustments to the website.

All's well that ends well!!!

See you on the Explorer in November. Let's just all be well and enjoy---

Sheila

Now this is the best post of all, and for Regent posting the classes. Well the "Let's all be well and enjoy---is the best, that was pretty good. Let the little things drop and the happy times move forward. Rick