Crown Princess question

sunny2runner

There's no dining room on the Crown named Allegro. All Princess ships have 1-5 dining rooms, none of which are named "Allegros." I think a ship or two has a dining room named Allegro but without checking all the deck plans, I don't know which ones.

Do you mean Alfredo's? If so, the answer is no. They may have an Alfredo's lunch at Sabatini's on a sea day. I've seen that done on a few cruises.

I'm going to hazard a guess that Michael's guess is right and add this:

When we sailed the Crown to Mexico in February 2016, they served the Alfredo's pizza menu in Sabatini's on sea days.

Jim

Do you mean Alfredo's? If so, the answer is no. They may have an Alfredo's lunch at Sabatini's on a sea day. I've seen that done on a few cruises.

Ah yes!! For some reason I have got in my head that Alfredo's was Allegros :-) hehe Thanks for the correction!

We loved Alfredo's when on the Royal Princess and were hoping to enjoy it again on Crown Princess.

Thanks much for the correction and information:cool:

oh another question - Since Sabatini's does the Alfredo's pizza on sea days for lunch - do they also do the rest of Alfredo's menu? Like the calzones, salads and that yummy white sauce veal ravoli dish?

Nope. Only the Royal class ships have that.

Jim

oh another question - Since Sabatini's does the Alfredo's pizza on sea days for lunch - do they also do the rest of Alfredo's menu? Like the calzones, salads and that yummy white sauce veal ravoli dish?

Just pizza!

I'm going to hazard a guess that Michael's guess is right and add this:

When we sailed the Crown to Mexico in February 2016, they served the Alfredo's pizza menu in Sabatini's on sea days.

Jim

They didn't do it on Crown from Southampton in May either.

Nor on the Crown (for 31 days) last winter on the LA to Rio cruise. I think Jim was just lucky!