Carnival bar prices

pokerguy90

I have been looking for a recent bar menu to get a feel for the drink prices, and selection. We don't consume enough libations to justify the all-you-can drink package.

So if you have a link, please let me know.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair

If you drink 6 alcoholic drinks a day, you'll break even. Most drinks are in the $8-$10 range. Shots a bit less, Alchemy a touch more. Beers around $6, a slight discount for a bucket of four.

Don't be too quick to assume that you don't drink enough for Cheers. The Alchemy Bar, which is unique and fantastic, charges 10.95 per drink. The Cheers program also includes unlimited non alcoholic drinks such as hot and cold espresso based coffee, bottled water (flat or fizzy), energy drinks, vitamin water, honest Tea iced tea, canned soda, juice, and even milk shakes. If you have one drink during the day, one drink during happy hour, one glass of wine with dinner and one post dinner, combined with the non alcoholic options, you've broken even.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I will have 2 beers a day. The wife will have a 1 frozen

Drink and and a beer a day. Not including wine with dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you drink 8 bottles of water a day, it won't work for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been looking for a recent bar menu to get a feel for the drink prices, and selection. We don't consume enough libations to justify the all-you-can drink package.

So if you have a link, please let me know.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair

I have to say this - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't think of the drink package as ***ONLY*** alcoholic drinks!!!! We just got off the Victory on Friday. We also had bottled water and soft drinks in addition to the alcoholic drinks.

Most drinks were like 8.75 to 10.95. Pretty much every day there is a featured drink that is $1 off.

We had enough drinks 2 of the 4 days to make the package work. But two things I love: if you don't like a drink you don't feel like you have to drink it. You can just order something else you do like! And no surprise big bill on the last day of the cruise.