Really want to spoil the wife

Nigel D

As others have said, knowing budget and your wife's interests would be nice. But here are some general options:

If you are on Oasis, Allure, Harmony, or Anthem, the suites themselves as well as the perks are fantastic. If on other ships, Junior Suite is a nice large stateroom that feels like a hotel. If those are in your budget, I'd definitely start there. If not, a balcony stateroom is a nice upgrade.

The romance packages are a nice touch: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery/packages/romance-packages/

Also a couples massage or some pampering treatments for her (facial, massage, etc) are always nice. You can pre-book those on your cruise planner.

Great options on this link

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After doing a few cabin crawls......

My wife would rather have the cash to use at the Spa, speciality restaurants, and drinks by the pool than to upgrade to something higher than a JS.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

After doing a few cabin crawls......

My wife would rather have the cash to use at the Spa, speciality restaurants, and drinks by the pool than to upgrade to something higher than a JS.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I agree and my wife would prefer what you listed. JS is our preferred type of stateroom.

Thanks again for the block trade.

Looks like you've taken the initiative and gotten preemptively offended! That's ironic.

I would recommend a balcony for a special cruise, maybe get her something from the Spa, like a couples' massage? I would also recommend specialty dining on one of the ship's nicer restaurants and maybe some photos if you really want to go all out.

I would say your comprehension skills are lacking. Can't be my quick whit was misinterpreted? I'm told I'm full of whit.

Ok we are on the independence of the sea this weekend for two weeks in a balcony room I've booked some trips and a evening in Giovanni s and brought her Pandora bracelet surprise just want to spoil her more

Ok we are on the independence of the sea this weekend for two weeks in a balcony room I've booked some trips and a evening in Giovanni s and brought her Pandora bracelet surprise just want to spoil her more

Any Cartier stores on your trip. :D

I think you are good.

If you are wanting to do something romantic, the last thing you should ever do is ask a committee (cruise critic) as all they will do is provide you something completely generic.

BTW, I think you have done very well. All on your own! Congratulations you are an awesome husband.

JMHO and YMMV

JC