Poo-pourri

StormySeas

We used it on our last cruise, in two cabins, and found out just when it works, and when it doesn't.

For regular people, it works just fine. Spray until you get a full shpritz to come out (not the half hearted sputter sprays), and your daily deposits will leave no defining tang in the air. :cool:

For people who hoard for several days and then let it all go at once, Poo-Pourri may not work as well for you. A deposit must fully enter the water line, thus becoming entombed in citrusy unicorn breath. If you have created a mound rivaling a standard three year old's latest sand castle sculpture, not all of your castle will be beneath the water line, and the unicorn breath will merely add a pleasant undertone to your castle's fetid atmosphere. ;p

It truly takes all kinds. On the other hand, don't knock it until you try it. ;)

We used it on our last cruise, in two cabins, and found out just when it works, and when it doesn't.

For regular people, it works just fine. Spray until you get a full shpritz to come out (not the half hearted sputter sprays), and your daily deposits will leave no defining tang in the air. :cool:

For people who hoard for several days and then let it all go at once, Poo-Pourri may not work as well for you. A deposit must fully enter the water line, thus becoming entombed in citrusy unicorn breath. If you have created a mound rivaling a standard three year old's latest sand castle sculpture, not all of your castle will be beneath the water line, and the unicorn breath will merely add a pleasant undertone to your castle's fetid atmosphere. ;p

It truly takes all kinds. On the other hand, don't knock it until you try it. ;)

Such a way with words!

And 100% correct, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dollar Tree sells a product called "Fresh Drops". I have several bottles hidden away like naughty magazines in a teenage boy's bedroom thirty years ago. :o

After 19 years of marriage, my DH still has the fantasy that his wife would NEVER do something so vile as use the toilet. (Gasp!) This product helps maintain a little mystery. :cool:

A friend of mine purchased some of this (poo-pouri) and said that it works. Then she mentioned that it leaves a scent on the tushy. I elected not to ask how she found that out :eek:.

She's taking some on the cruise. I think I'll take some Febreze.

The pleasant smelling tushy must make life so much better for small children in crowds. If I remember right, it can get mighty unpleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should write advertising copy for them. Very amusing. :D

Interesting subject. I have never thought about taking it on a ship but may do so next time. I purchase at Bed, Bath and Beyond and have a bottle in each bathroom. Also, sent some to my college son and his five room mates for their bathrooms. A few months ago, I also was successful in making my own with a recipe from Pinterest. Works just as well.

It's well worth the space it takes up in your luggage. To the poster who mentioned a citrusy smell on their derriere ... that's certainly better than the alternative aroma! /gack!

It's a great product, but some people will never be convinced. I'm just happy to live in a house where the Big Dropper is also a Poo-Pourri convert! :')

It's well worth the space it takes up in your luggage. To the poster who mentioned a citrusy smell on their derriere ... that's certainly better than the alternative aroma! /gack!

It's a great product, but some people will never be convinced. I'm just happy to live in a house where the Big Dropper is also a Poo-Pourri convert! :')

The poster would be me :D , and you are 100% correct - give me a citrusy smell over the alternative any day!

Always put any liquids in sealed bags.

When I travel, I divide all my toiletries in separate quart or gallon bags. I divide the items by use; shower (shampoo, conditioner, razor) in one, all makeup including moisturizer in another, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss in another bag, etc. Always keep sun tan lotion, bug spray etc. in bags!

And make sure you pull up on the internet some TV ads for Poo-Pourri!!! They are hysterical.

And the stuff does work well. "What could it hurt?"