Toiletries

cycle

You will find Bar soap in all cabins.

Shower gel in suites concierge and Aqua.

Lotion in all cabins.

Shampoo and conditioner I all cabins.

If you need more ask your steward.

Thank you! I haven't sailed Celebrity in over 7 years and I am going on a 21 day cruise and thinking NO SOAP Lol oh my!:eek: Bar soap is fine that is what Princess has.

Off the Summit on 9/3. We were in a suite and found that toiletries were not replenished during the cruise! We made do with what we got and Yeah...we could have asked for more but...seriously?

Oversights sometimes happen because of training issues. A reminder may very well have helped your neighbours too. Asking for more toiletries at the time would have taken less effort than coming here after the event and posting that you didn't get a refill. I mean.....seriously??

Phil

Off the Summit on 9/3. We were in a suite and found that toiletries were not replenished during the cruise! We made do with what we got and Yeah...we could have asked for more but...seriously?

We get through lots of shower gel and shampoo only a little bit of conditioner and never use the body lotion. First conversation with our room attendant I will ask for extra shower gel and shampoo and tell him to forget the lotion....If you talk to the room attendant he can 'adjust' the room set up to best suit you...This includes things like ice delivery too...All of us want slightly different things...

As Phil says it could be a training issue or if you have left shampoos or shower gels of your own out he may have thought you prefer not to use ship ones....

We make a real point on a cruise of discussing any issues we may have as they occur then Celebrity has the chance to 'put things right'. If you had let your room attendant know you wanted extra toiletries I am sure there would not be an issue.

Oversights sometimes happen because of training issues. A reminder may very well have helped your neighbours too. Asking for more toiletries at the time would have taken less effort than coming here after the event and posting that you didn't get a refill. I mean.....seriously??

Phil

We've also found that, since the various bottles look alike, we end up with doubles of one thing and none of the other- two lotions and no conditioner, or some such combination. It look all of three seconds to mention this in passing to the steward as we left the cabin, and was corrected before we returned. But maybe, after having to go to all that effort, and it obviously ruining my cruise, I should have sought compensation! 😁

We've also found that, since the various bottles look alike, we end up with doubles of one thing and none of the other- two lotions and no conditioner, or some such combination. It look all of three seconds to mention this in passing to the steward as we left the cabin, and was corrected before we returned. But maybe, after having to go to all that effort, and it obviously ruining my cruise, I should have sought compensation! 😁

Hey Andrew! It's been a long time. Hope you and Ed are well.

Phil

We were on the same cruise and our toiletries were replenished every day. Our steward was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums