information about the crew on Royal Carribean ships?

Hi OP - just a gentle note that I see you have been posting almost exclusively on this Ask a Question board for almost a month. You did post previously on the Royal Caribbean board, which is definitely a better place for your specific questions. This particular question, however, is a bit awkward as unless the crew member is a personal friend of yours, has given you his/her contact info (e-mail address, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter info), they can't be contacted directly.

Here is the link to the RCI board for future use :) :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

I need to contact one of the crew members

Unless the crew member is someone who's job it is to be in contact with guests, such as a concierge, you won't find a list of email addresses publicly released by the cruise line. I think your best bet would be to look for a Facebook page.

Since 90%+ of the crew do not have a company email address (for ships it goes with the position, not the person), getting a list of crew will do you no good. As noted on both of your threads on this subject, unless you know this person, and have been given their personal email/social media information, you can't contact them.

Can you amplify why you want to contact a crew member, especially since this thread makes it appear that you don't know who you want to contact, but perhaps just a position onboard?