2 nights in Solstice, must????

GUT2407

Having been looking for your review of your cruise, GUT2407.

So far, there is only one review in October for the Solstice!

GUT does his reviews as a 10 part novel, so he can get responses.:halo:

GUT does his reviews as a 10 part novel, so he can get responses.:halo:

Almost right Uncle Les.

I do them as a thread to get responses and answer questions. I find a review where you can’t question things often not much help. Whereas often the responses and q&as add more than a bl7nt review.

They tend to become 100 post threads either due to the questions comments etc and because:

If my health is OK I can be time poor trying to make money whilst I can,

If the pain is bad a combination of pain and drugs can make concentrating to get more than short posts done, somewhat problematic.

Almost right Uncle Les.

I do them as a thread to get responses and answer questions. I find a review where you can’t question things often not much help. Whereas often the responses and q&as add more than a bl7nt review.

They tend to become 100 post threads either due to the questions comments etc and because:

If my health is OK I can be time poor trying to make money whilst I can,

If the pain is bad a combination of pain and drugs can make concentrating to get more than short posts done, somewhat problematic.

Mr GUT, you can only do your best commensurate with your medical condition. Good luck with it all.:halo:

Get a couple of decent meat pies into you for luncheon old son, not forgetting the ETA BBQ Sauce.

Mr GUT, you can only do your best commensurate with your medical condition. Good luck with it all.:halo:

Get a couple of decent meat pies into you for luncheon old son, not forgetting the ETA BBQ Sauce.

Pies are good but they will only help a person so far.

Had one after a little hospital visit today, but Mrs G got tomato sauce, in a little squeeze thingy.

Had one after a little hospital visit today, but Mrs G got tomato sauce, in a little squeeze thingy.

I trust she squeezed it the right way, otherwise the sauce explodes on one's clothing, big time from those 'thingies.':loudcry::eek: Masterfoods and Rosella make those tomato sauce and bbq sauce thingies do they not?

So which brand of dogs eye did you partake of today old son? Please tell. Have a nice evening.

I trust she squeezed it the right way, otherwise the sauce explodes on one's clothing, big time from those 'thingies.' Masterfoods and Rosella make those tomato sauce and bbq sauce thingies do they not?

So which brand of dogs eye did you partake of today old son? Please tell. Have a nice evening.

I think this was fountain.

Had a Darby’s a local mob, chunky steak $2.00 a cheap lunch, she had a vegetable pasty, or 2/3rds of one, I had the last bit of it too.

I think it was my reward for being a good little boy at hospital.

But they were out of pretty much everything in the cake department:loudcry::mad::confused:

Had a Darby’s a local mob, chunky steak $2.00 a cheap lunch, she had a vegetable pasty, or 2/3rds of one, I had the last bit of it too.

But they were out of pretty much everything in the cake department:loudcry::mad::confused:

Nice, shame there were no cakes for you. A vanilla slice would have been good.

$2 for a pie from the bakery? Dirt cheap, a basic meat pie down here at Batehaven Bakery is $4.60, thieves.:evilsmile: They range up to $7.:evilsmile: Glad you enjoyed it old son.

$2 for a pie from the bakery? Dirt cheap, a basic meat pie down here at Batehaven Bakery is $4.60, thieves.:evilsmile: They range up to $7.:evilsmile: Glad you enjoyed it old son.

From time to time Darby’s do a mince meat pie for just $1. Not sure how they do it. Then they have an offer at times like any pie, and a coke (600ml) for $5, or with a cake $7.

Not the best pies on earth, but a real good price.

From time to time Darby’s do a mince meat pie for just $1. Not sure how they do it. Then they have an offer at times like any pie, and a coke (600ml) for $5, or with a cake $7.

Never heard of Darbys, do they make a GF pie for us unfortunates? :(:mad:

Mrs G was after a Vanilla Slice. Was a bit disappointed. But Such is Life.

Or even a chocolate éclair or apple turnover with cream of course.:halo: Jeez what time did you have lunch to find the cakes had run out.? Those B tradies ate them, I bet.:evilsmile:

Or even a chocolate éclair or apple turnover with cream of course.:halo: Jeez what time did you have lunch to find the cakes had run out.? Those B tradies ate them, I bet.:evilsmile:

It was getting a bit late, around 2:00ish I guess. They didn’t even have much in pies. I think after Mrs Gut bought ours they only had Chilli left and maybe a couple of snag rolls.

Is it "normal to still have it continuing?

This has been ongoing since 15th October from what passengers have said

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh yes, noro can hang around. In 2012 we did P&O UK Arcadia, Sydney to Southampton. World cruise pax on board told me that many people had been crook from it 6 weeks before it got to Sydney, a few days after leaving Southampton in fact.

Yes, I got it big time, crook for a week. Confined to cabin for 3 days. Funny, the boss did not get it.

But the ships Doctor told me a couple of hundred had reported in with it and probably a few hundred more walking around with it.

So almost certainly, quite a few on Solstice might have caught it and not reported it. No doubt this story will brew up in the next week. Media love a noro story, don't they? No matter how true or false, big or small.

Price is important but I would rather have quality.