2 nights in Solstice, must????

GUT2407

Or even a chocolate éclair or apple turnover with cream of course.:halo: Jeez what time did you have lunch to find the cakes had run out.? Those B tradies ate them, I bet.:evilsmile:

Generally any cakes still available after 11am in the good bakeries were not worth having.

Oh yes, noro can hang around. In 2012 we did P&O UK Arcadia, Sydney to Southampton. World cruise pax on board told me that many people had been crook from it 6 weeks before it got to Sydney, a few days after leaving Southampton in fact.

Yes, I got it big time, crook for a week. Confined to cabin for 3 days. Funny, the boss did not get it.

But the ships Doctor told me a couple of hundred had reported in with it and probably a few hundred more walking around with it.

So almost certainly, quite a few on Solstice might have caught it and not reported it. No doubt this story will brew up in the next week. Media love a noro story, don't they? No matter how true or false, big or small.

Gastro cases in Sydney hospitals is up 34% in October, makes you wonder if people are not reporting that they are sick and are brining it on.

Gastro cases in Sydney hospitals is up 34% in October, makes you wonder if people are not reporting that they are sick and are brining it on.

OR taking it off and going to hospital on Medicare, cheaper than the ships doctor.:confused:

OR taking it off and going to hospital on Medicare, cheaper than the ships doctor.:confused:

I doubt that many would be waiting to go to the doctor if they were crook despite the ship doctor's fees, chances re they would be right as rain by the time they got home.

I doubt that many would be waiting to go to the doctor if they were crook despite the ship doctor's fees, chances re they would be right as rain by the time they got home.

Not nessacelery Uncle Mic, they could have got the Noro on the last day or two of their cruise, so they would take it off and infect the nation.:evilsmile:

Not nessacelery Uncle Mic, they could have got the Noro on the last day or two of their cruise, so they would take it off and infect the nation.:evilsmile:

Possible I suppose but then some of these people would be living with it all the time, as it is generally due to bad hygiene habits.