Deluxe Drink Package - Daily

KDance

You don't have to buy the drink package on day one or in advance....but if you do buy it once the cruise is underway, there must be at least 4 days left...and you have to buy it for the rest of the cruise. You can't "pick and choose" the days you want a package. This is how the cruise line makes money...they know they will come out ahead....that's why they offer it!

For our 10/22/17 Freedom cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom dropped from $54 to $49. I canceled today and rebooked and saved $82.50. The deluxe beverage package dropped from $44 to $38.

For our 12/22/17 Anthem cruise, the deluxe beverage package with Voom has consistently been at $54, and the deluxe beverage package has consistently been at $48. However, the refreshment package dropped about a month ago from $26 to $18, then it went back up to $26, and today it is at $18 again.

We sail Nov 5 on Aos. I have been watching for months and the deluxe package is always $52a day. Starting to give up hope on catching it on sale. It's been bundled with internet but I really don't want internet as if we have it we will constantly be checking in at work.

We sail on the 7 night Oasis on 10/1. There is a "sale" on the drink package right now - 30% for just 43 more hours!

Sadly, the Deluxe Drink Package hasn't changed - it's still $55. The DD + Voom hasn't changed - still $59. It's the Refreshment Package that may be at a discount. I am not tracking that price so I'm not sure what it was.

If anyone on Oasis on 10/1 sees a sale less than $55 or $59 for the two mentioned, please let me know. :') :')

Draft beer? I've been on ships that said they were all out of draft beer.

I've noticed that when my dad asks what kind of "draft beer" they have, a lot of young waitresses or bartenders think he's referring to Miller Genuine Draft. If he says "beer on tap" they finally understand. lol

I've noticed that when my dad asks what kind of "draft beer" they have, a lot of young waitresses or bartenders think he's referring to Miller Genuine Draft. If he says "beer on tap" they finally understand. lol

Thanks, I'll try that.:)

Does anyone know how much the deluxe drink package is if I wait to purchase onboard?

Going on Oasis Oct 1st it is $55 a day right now. I saw at $46 before final but wanted to wait.

Is it more onboard like $65 a day or does it vary?

Thank You

Varies by ship and sailing. Last I saw it was $58 plus gratuities, but that could be different for your sailing.

The key is tap handles and I've seen plenty of taps without handles over the past few years. This is the first ship (Harmony) that I didn't see missing tap handles.

Gregg

What's the best deal you've seen for deluxe beverages in the past few months? I'm looking at the Rhapsody in Nov just in case the ship and date makes By difference :)

The lowest I've seen reported has been $38, plus gratuity.

The offers seem to come and go quickly. I was watching for an October TA and not very hopeful as drink deals are fewer and far between on them but the 30% off did come up recently which I jumped on. Now I do get the 30% for D+ but you never know what the base price is going to be on board.

It was only offered for about 2 days.

I'm trying to figure out whether to buy my Deluxe drink package now or onboard....Not quite sure of the numbers,since I never buy one.

As Pinnacle,I get 40 % off.....but would have to pay tax since I am buying it the day I board and before sail-away.

Right now,I can get it 30% off online.....and NOT pay tax..

I understand I pay 18% tip no matter which scenario.......

So can someone figure out the cost for each?? Truthfully,I'm not sure of the real price(without discounts).

I am going on a 4 day cruise.

Thanks

I'm trying to figure out whether to buy my Deluxe drink package now or onboard....Not quite sure of the numbers,since I never buy one.

As Pinnacle,I get 40 % off.....but would have to pay tax since I am buying it the day I board and before sail-away.

Right now,I can get it 30% off online.....and NOT pay tax..

I understand I pay 18% tip no matter which scenario.......

So can someone figure out the cost for each?? Truthfully,I'm not sure of the real price(without discounts).

I am going on a 4 day cruise.

Thanks

Kathy, no US sales tax is charged on packages. Only on individual drinks. I think you are better off with the 40% onboard discount.

Kathy, no US sales tax is charged on packages. Only on individual drinks. I think you are better off with the 40% onboard discount.

It's not......I know it is on individual drinks .....thanks for your help.......

How much is the package going for these days?? $55 plus tip???