How much bigger is a hump cabin in Jr Suite on Allure

Herby

We were recently in a Junior suite balcony on the oasis, center hump. I can't answer for regular junior suites as this was our first oasis junior suite. Our balcony had standatd two lounge chairs a table and two standard chairs. That furniture took up about 2/3 of the balcony space, there was space in front of the loungers to the railing, and lots of space around the table and chairs.

Hope this helps

We found the cabin to be very convenient.

M

Just wondering if I should try to change to a hump cabin, is there a big difference?

Hi Herby, I think we are in the exact situation but we are on the Allure the week before you. I was assigned today a JS not hump (11226) and was wondering if it was worth it to change to a cabin down on deck 8 that was a hump, only for the larger balcony. If I could verify if the non-hump balconies have at least one lounger, I'd be happy! I did post but no one has responded. Thanks!!

Are you on your cruise for the Royal Poker tournament, by chance?

Hi Herby, I think we are in the exact situation but we are on the Allure the week before you. I was assigned today a JS not hump (11226) and was wondering if it was worth it to change to a cabin down on deck 8 that was a hump, only for the larger balcony. If I could verify if the non-hump balconies have at least one lounger, I'd be happy! I did post but no one has responded. Thanks!!

JS on Oasis has 2 loungers and 2 regular chairs with a table as I recall. The standard JS balcony is more than adequate. The loungers were reclining chairs with foot rests.

We were fortunate enough to have a hump JS on Oasis a few years back. The bigger balcony was great - it had 2 lounge chairs plus 2 regular chairs and a small table. With 4people in the room, it was nice to have the extra space. At that time though, they were not charging extra for the "large balcony" so it was the same cost. Its a great feature, but not worth paying a large difference in cabin cost IMO.

I responded!!! :o