Stow a way piano

There's been some form of keyboard player on all of our cruises. Some are better than others. Some can play, but can't sing a lick...others "chunk, chunk, chunk" on the keys, and can sing...some do both passably, some don't do either very well. It's a crap-shoot!

Anthem had one. Have no idea if he is still on.

Denise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We were on Anthem a year and a half ago (April 2016) and never saw him. I thought he was not longer onboard a few months prior to our trip.

There's been some form of keyboard player on all of our cruises. Some are better than others. Some can play, but can't sing a lick...others "chunk, chunk, chunk" on the keys, and can sing...some do both passably, some don't do either very well. It's a crap-shoot!

You do realize (of course you don't because you rarely give correct info) that no one is talking about the Schooner bar or other venue, piano players. This thread is about the piano player that moves around the ship on a platform and pops up in different places.

You do realize (of course you don't because you rarely give correct info) that no one is talking about the Schooner bar or other venue, piano players. This thread is about the piano player that moves around the ship on a platform and pops up in different places.

I guess you're perfect

Hmmm....a "pop-up" piano player....interesting....

I'll be watching for it on my 2 December cruise.

On NCL's Breakaway, they have a "pop-up" Sabrett hot dog cart....can be in the atrium or the pool deck...:D

we saw him in the elevators, central park , royal promenade, outside the mdr. We cruised with 11 other family members and every day we would mention where and when we saw him.

Hmmm....a "pop-up" piano player....interesting....

I'll be watching for it on my 2 December cruise.

On NCL's Breakaway, they have a "pop-up" Sabrett hot dog cart....can be in the atrium or the pool deck...:D

The hot dog cart sounds more appealing.

Slightly off topic but I saw a fella called Henry Saxby a few years back, I think we were on the oasis at the time. He was an excellent musician. Has any one seen or heard of him recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums