Beach towels / beach mats in Hawaii

emptynester53

Yes, they’re provided, but depending on the line you may have to check them out and you get charged if they’re not returned.

Best of my memory is that Carnival and Princess provide them in your room and/or in bins by the pool, Royal Caribbean has you check them out poolside.

If you want to buy a beach mat, look for an ABC store. I think the mats are pretty cheap, and the stores are VERY easy to find!

Exactly what I was going to write! You can't swing a dead cat without hitting an ABC Store in Hawaii! Get a cheap rolled or folded mat (under $10) and just keep it for the cruise. At the last beach, just get rid of the mat.

I like to have both a mat and a towel.

Thank you!! Now, it seems like a silly question but I'd have hated to get there and have to buy something I could have brought from home.

We usually take beach chairs, coolers and everything when we drive to the beach!! I'll be happy with a mat and towel on this trip!

If you want to buy a beach mat, look for an ABC store. I think the mats are pretty cheap, and the stores are VERY easy to find!

This ^^^^^^

You cannot go anywhere without walking past an ABC store or two or three or more. :D

And the mats are quite cheap. More expensive in Waikiki that other stores, but still pretty cheap.