When will itineraries for June 2019 be available?

Shaded Lady

Same thing for me. We want to book summer of 2019 out of Galveston, but nothing.

I'd love to look into an CCL cruise to Alaska/June 2019 balcony sooo I'll DEFINITLY be checking here and on other sites. We did CCL inland passage in 2010 and would love another cruise there.

Mac

I'd love to look into an CCL cruise to Alaska/June 2019 balcony sooo I'll DEFINITLY be checking here and on other sites. We did CCL inland passage in 2010 and would love another cruise there.

Mac

As mentioned above, Carnival has their Summer 2019 Alaska itinerary on Legend available - it has been for a few weeks.

Carnival has to nail down Vista 3's itineraries before the rest of 2019 opens for booking, and that may have been thrown a little bit of a curve with the recent developments regarding Carnival Splendor (staying) and Golden Princess (going).

I booked our June 2018 graduation Caribbean cruise on Dec 16, 2016, the day they opened for booking. Actually my PVP didn't know they had opened until I called :). Don't know that it will be the same but I would guess something pretty close. I did look multiple times daily for several months before they were available.

Carnival has to nail down Vista 3's itineraries before the rest of 2019 opens for booking, and that may have been thrown a little bit of a curve with the recent developments regarding Carnival Splendor (staying) and Golden Princess (going).

Isn't Vista in Galveston by then? It's supposed to replace Breeze. Itineraries should already be determined. I wish we could have some different itineraries from Galveston - it's always the same 3. I guess everything's just too far out for week-long cruises.

Isn't Vista in Galveston by then? It's supposed to replace Breeze. Itineraries should already be determined. I wish we could have some different itineraries from Galveston - it's always the same 3. I guess everything's just too far out for week-long cruises.

Yes it's going to be in Galveston... I can't get any dates beyond April 2019. I guess I'm just going to have to be patient!

I booked our June 2018 graduation Caribbean cruise on Dec 16, 2016, the day they opened for booking. Actually my PVP didn't know they had opened until I called :). Don't know that it will be the same but I would guess something pretty close. I did look multiple times daily for several months before they were available.

Perfect answer. I have been searching for this type of answer to that question for weeks. I will be doing the same as December approaches. I know that date is not a guarantee, but it narrows things a bit... in my mind. Thank you for your first hand testimony.

Vista 3, not Vista. We don't even have a name for Vista 3 yet even though construction has started.

• 2 weeks later...