Coral Happy Hour for Panama Canal

nini

Hi All-

We booked our PC cruise in May and not once was there a Beverage Package offer. I just made final payment. Oh well... so, I would love to get some comfort that there are also Happy Hours on the Coral? Yes, we will bring our two bottles of wine on board, but this is a 15 day Full Transit! :eek:

"Sip and Sail" promotions are generally held during the summer and cover cruises that are further out. I booked my Dec 2017 TransAtlantic (17 days) in the summer of 2016 and my Nov 2018 B2B Caribbean (20 days) in the summer of 2017. Booking in advance often get deals on the Bev Package

There will usually be two happy hours each day to include port days. The first will be one hour between 3 and 5 pm and the second hour between 10 and midnight. They are a buy one-get one for $1. The drinks have to be the same and can be anything the bar has available from can of soda to a nice glass of wine. Each pax can only order one BOGO$1 at a time but can order minutes before it stops. You can share the second drink if you want or keep both for yourself. Hope this helps. The PC was amazing as I have heard about it my whole life.

Hi All-

We booked our PC cruise in May and not once was there a Beverage Package offer. I just made final payment. Oh well... so, I would love to get some comfort that there are also Happy Hours on the Coral? Yes, we will bring our two bottles of wine on board, but this is a 15 day Full Transit! :eek:

Hope you still have a BOGO 1$ on the Coral in May. Drink policy changes have been done recently. We had none on the Caribbean Princess last month.

I hope we do have a Happy Hour! Since we booked in May, there have been no price reductions or beverage packages offered (that have mathematically made since - my DH only drinks hot chocolate which we use my coffee card for).

We just got off the Coral last week and hopefully you will have some enrichment lectures about the canal and a commentary as you make the transit because we had nothing.

We made this voyage a few years ago on the Coral and had wonderful and informative lectures all the way as we made the transit.

CD Miranda said there was some mis-communication with Princess regarding this. Very sad as hundreds of passengers were extremely disappointed.

We just got off the Coral last week and hopefully you will have some enrichment lectures about the canal and a commentary as you make the transit because we had nothing.

We made this voyage a few years ago on the Coral and had wonderful and informative lectures all the way as we made the transit.

CD Miranda said there was some mis-communication with Princess regarding this. Very sad as hundreds of passengers were extremely disappointed.

Dilly .... Dilly

• 2 months later...