Symphony Suites

yuvraj

I have a 2 bed aqua suite booked next August so thought I would call to find out the price difference.

They quoted £43,000 for 1 week. This is almost 3x what we are paying for the aqua suite. It is also considerably more than we paid for 13 people in the presidential suite on the Harmony last year.

I can't see many takers at that price.

Welcome to CC. RCI seems to think they can get that price.

If they don't get takers, then the price will come down. Since there is only one in existence, I can see some paying that, but even if I won the lottery, I do not think I would not spend that kind of money for a week on a RCI ship.

Thanks for the welcome @biker19. TBH I thought I had posted before.

We stayed in Star Class last year and were truly treated like royalty, it was amazing, but you get that in the 2 bed aqua suite.

Having looked more at the pictures of the UFS it seems like there are two bedrooms open to the room below. I don't think this is a great layout for 6 or 7 people.

If someone was booking they would probably want to see the plans which aren't available.

It does look a lot of fun though and it is unique.

We called and it’s 30k for family that sleeps 8

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for calling and reporting back.

For $30,000, there is no way I would cram 8 people into a cabin, no matter how large it is compared to

others on a ship, that has a slide LOL Not everyone even gets their own bedroom.

My daughter was hoping to move from a grand suite to the new family suite. She has an a special needs child that would have loved and benefited from that room. Plus we could have moved in with her as well. The price kept us where we were and since there were 5 of us instead of 8 that would not have worked either. They wouldn’t move her unless there were 8 in the room [emoji15]

My daughter was hoping to move from a grand suite to the new family suite. She has an a special needs child that would have loved and benefited from that room. Plus we could have moved in with her as well. The price kept us where we were and since there were 5 of us instead of 8 that would not have worked either. They wouldn’t move her unless there were 8 in the room [emoji15]

Thank you too for this information.

This makes me guess they most certainly think they will get 8 in that cabin each sailing. Wow.