The "New" Deli Menu

cuppettmd

Can you imagine a pre cooked Cuban sandwich? YUK, a Cuban sandwich has to be pressed to order.

I think what they have is the sandwiches already put together and then they press them or grill or toast or whatever, upon ordering.

With the complexity of some of these sandwiches, I could see it being difficult for the deli workers to remember what goes on each sandwich and the number of fresh ingredients would mean they would have to have a much larger space than the current deli area.

I think what they have is the sandwiches already put together and then they press them or grill or toast or whatever, upon ordering.

With the complexity of some of these sandwiches, I could see it being difficult for the deli workers to remember what goes on each sandwich and the number of fresh ingredients would mean they would have to have a much larger space than the current deli area.

You have got to be kidding. They do this 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it's their job. This is what cooks do for a living.

You have got to be kidding. They do this 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it's their job. This is what cooks do for a living.

All the drinks need to be pre-made. How could the bartenders possibly remember how to make all of those drinks? :D

When John Heald posted the new menus several weeks ago he said it would be on all ships within a week. Today I thought he said it was still on on only 4 ships. Does anyone know if it is on the Magic?

Go to the roll call from cruise that got in on Saturday and ask there! ;)

All the drinks need to be pre-made. How could the bartenders possibly remember how to make all of those drinks? :D

I know you're joking but....

Different bartenders make drinks differently - I've had some very inconsistent mixed drinks on my cruises (all lines). It's fine with a rum and coke or rye and gingerale but when you start into more unusual or complex stuff, some bartenders really go off the mark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I hear you. I still haven't recovered from losing my beloved room service "roast beef and brie on baguette".

That post was awhile ago. I’ve cruised on Breeze since then and I liked the new sandwiches I tried.